X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

My thoughts exactly.
    That's the way I assembled my Leon the Professional, by buying just the head and customizing the rest.
    I'm betting the Chinese will make a similar sculpt as well, name it "farm boy", and get close (but not too close) to a Mark Hamill sculpt.

Also hoping some collectors will want to upgrade and ditch their early Sideshows. I have several on my want list (like Smuggler Han Solo). I'd be happy to get those, at a decent price.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• rykerw1701
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 27, 2007

I agree with all these posts. It looks like a terrific figure, but that kind of money with so few extras is just not worth it. Wasn't the Bespin Luke a couple of years ago $300, and you got two complete figures and that hanging antennae thing that lit up? I thought that was really pushing it.

That license has to go for a boatload of money, but it really looks like Sideshow is watching the aftermarket price of some of the more sought after Hot Toys and and deciding they can get more. You know, the basic Business 101 "what the the market will bear" pricing, along with offering less with the purchase. I guess I can't fault them if enough people are willing to pay that, but it won't be me.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎