X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

DISNEY STAR WARS: Here it begins

Did anyone else get the new Disney Store Star Wars figures? I tried to avoid them saying they aren't the usual but I realized from the Stormtrooper that this was the most fun Stormtrooper ever. The sound clips and the multiple sound chips are too cool. Yknow Vader has a different sound for each button on his chest? I just haven't felt a Star Wars toy being thought out in a classic way like this since Kenner days.

I didn't get Luke or Han yet but to think I almost avoided this line. I kinda feel they are better than Sideshow etc really and only 30 bucks each. Does anyone know if Hasbro is going to keep making product or might we see more items like this as the new films and animated shows start being released?
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I got Han and the Stormtrooper a while ago. Odd scale, but they are both really nice. Passed on Luke and Vader. Disappointed Vader doesn't use actual voice clips from the movies and Luke doesn't look right to me.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎