Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kisstour03
    • Feb 28, 2014

Photo fun with some monsters.

I did a few pics with a couple of my Sideshow Toys monsters last summer. I wasn't sure where to post them so figured this was a good place.

My 12" Frankenstein's Monster posing for me in the crawlspace under the house.

Those villagers are on Franks tail. Torches are BAD!!!!

This is my favorite Frank shot. Again the crawlspace under the house is perfect for horror shots.

I knew when we bought the house there was vermin in the basement. Little did I know it was Mole People!!!!

Mole Man in his B&W natural state.
    Toys and comics. My house isn't big enough. It's an addiction.
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

cool pics!
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by kisstour03
      I did a few pics with a couple of my Sideshow Toys monsters last summer. I wasn't sure where to post them so figured this was a good place.

My 12" Frankenstein's Monster posing for me in the crawlspace under the house.
      That's wicked!
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I love it! Nothing like some cool moody pics with your monsters! I have that Sideshow Frank, and he's a great figure.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• mazinz
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 2, 2007

Super cool pics! You have some nice background scenery to really compliment these figures
          "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎