Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Toys Amazing Spider-Man just showed up!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Hot Toys Amazing Spider-Man just showed up!

I just got a package! Just took a quick look...both the box and figure arrived in perfect condition! Whether you like the movie or not, there's no denying the figure is incredible.
    This thing has a dozen different hands! Great maskless headsculpt also...spot on Andrew Garfield.
    What amazes me the most though is the texture and detailing on the suit...IDK how they do it.
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Congrats on your addition!!! Hot Toys always puts out top notch figures. It's great when they make one from a movie you really enjoy. It's especially fun finding a home for these figures AND the boxes they come in. It can get interesting.

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

PICS! Let's see some pics! I am still a Hot Toys virgin.

Comment

• warlock664
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 15, 2009

Come on, BBTS, get your stock in so I can play - er, display - mine, too !

Comment

• samurainoir
          Eloquent Member
          • Dec 26, 2006

How does it compare to the Hot Toys Spider-Man 3? Having the RAH Medicom Raimi/Maguire figure next to the Hot Toys was night and day next level stuff (and at the time I thought it couldn't get better than Medicom RAH). Just curious if there were any upgrades?
          My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• enyawd72
            Maker of Monsters!
            • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by samurainoir
            How does it compare to the Hot Toys Spider-Man 3? Having the RAH Medicom Raimi/Maguire figure next to the Hot Toys was night and day next level stuff (and at the time I thought it couldn't get better than Medicom RAH). Just curious if there were any upgrades?
            I'll be doing a comparison when I get home...but just from memory, I like the rubbery texture and brighter colors of TAS costume better, and the eyepieces/lenses are freaking incredible. He also has the very lean, slender build of Garfield. This is clearly a different body than the Tobey version, which I remember being stockier.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎