• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wise4671
    Banned
    • Aug 11, 2007

66 Batman Batmobile?

Hey Gang,
    I have one of the Batmobiles from the new 66 line incoming from E-Bay. I don't plan on taking it out of the package which brings me to my question. Does anyone have any pics of one out of the package with Batman and Robin in it? From what I can see it looks really detailed and looks like it is pretty big. Any Pictures or reviews would be awesome.

John
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

I reviewed it and took a bunch of pics in the modern toys thread a couple weeks back.

Comment

• Wise4671
      Banned
      • Aug 11, 2007

Cool Thanks D I will take a look

Comment

• zeedox
        Career Member
        • Aug 10, 2007

Yea its a great toy

Just annoying there's not a single packed Robin. The Batman without the wire in the cape is better.IMG_4213.jpg

Comment

• Ivaniski
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 24, 2007

Yep,......It's a Beautiful looking piece!!!

Comment

• Wise4671
            Banned
            • Aug 11, 2007

Cool I cant wait to get mine in. The last batman and robin I can remember the fit good in the Batmobile was the Super Powers line and I had a blast with that one when I was younger

Comment

• levyguy
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 4, 2009

Nice photos-thanks!
              Looks good.

Comment

• Wise4671
                Banned
                • Aug 11, 2007

Got it in today all I can say is WOW what a great looking Batmobile its perfect. I really hope this line picks up and they continue to make more figures and maybe even a Batcave playset and I also want a Alfred, Aunt Harriet, Gordon and O'Hara along with more villians also Batgirl (come on Yvonne) Bat Cycles and Batboat Hell Make it ALL :-)

Comment

• zeedox
                  Career Member
                  • Aug 10, 2007

Need more and why no single packed Robin...

Really I have been keeping an eye on these and they are obviously being sold and they haven't been on the shelves to long. I can see Penguin and Riddler lingering longer in some shops but still not as bad as other stuff like that from the past. Not making a single packed Robin is insane tho. I really don't like the metal wire cape based figures as much. That tag was obviously a nasty toy constraint from the safety people too.

Originally posted by Wise4671
                  Got it in today all I can say is WOW what a great looking Batmobile its perfect. I really hope this line picks up and they continue to make more figures and maybe even a Batcave playset and I also want a Alfred, Aunt Harriet, Gordon and O'Hara along with more villians also Batgirl (come on Yvonne) Bat Cycles and Batboat Hell Make it ALL :-)

Comment

• Wise4671
                    Banned
                    • Aug 11, 2007

^^^^

They Really do need to release a Robin on card I have no idea why they would not.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎