X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

more bat weapons, too Bat-Zooka, Bat laser
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MPM1972
      Museum Patron
      • Jan 23, 2012

Lord Ffogg & Lady Pea Soup! Also, as long as they make a Bats that can hold a bomb over his head, I will be happy.

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

I'm w/ Chris, I like Geroge Sanders Mr. Freeze the best too, though I'm not sure he'd make a good action figure. For another female villainess, I'd like The Siren.
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by The Toyroom
          And I think henchmen would be almost a no-brainer for army building...Catwoman, The Joker and The Penguin's goons all have distinctive wardrobes. Even Mr. Freeze and King Tut's guys had a common look about them. The Riddler though seemed to grab whoever fit his storyline for that week...
          I would absolutely snap up a couple of Grand Order of Occidental Nighthawk figures, just on general principle.

Y'know what Mattel should do for collectors? Boxed sets of different actors playing the same character. A boxed set of Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt and Lee Merriweather as Catwoman. Frank Gorshin and John Astin as the Riddler. Otto Preminger, Eli Wallach and George Sanders as Mr. Freeze.

Also, a Catwoman and Pussycat set. I NEEDS A LESLEY GORE FIGURE, PEOPLE!
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• mego maniac mark
            Career Member
            • Aug 3, 2010

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
            What?! No Louie the Lilac? No Chandell? No Ma Parker?!?! Haha!

I don't know if they will ever do the obscure characters, but I hope so.
            I agree,and lets not forget Art Carney as The Archer and the minstrel played by ? ( brain fart )
            mego's befo ho's

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I agree,and lets not forget Art Carney as The Archer and the minstrel played by ? ( brain fart )
              Van Johnson.

Also, a Catwoman and Pussycat set. I NEEDS A LESLEY GORE FIGURE, PEOPLE!
              Yes! I always liked that episode. Why not throw in Chad and Jeremy as well?

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                Career Member
                • Aug 3, 2010

Thanks, I had the van part but was only coming up with Williams and Halen
                mego's befo ho's

Comment

• The Toyroom
                  The Packaging King
                  • Dec 31, 2004

I wonder if they will do alter egos eventually for Batman,Robin and Batgirl?
                  Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• The Toyroom
                    The Packaging King
                    • Dec 31, 2004

The line has tons of potential....I hope sales warrant a lot of variants and secondary bad guys and we don't wind up with a short list instead
                    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                      The line has tons of potential....I hope sales warrant a lot of variants and secondary bad guys and we don't wind up with a short list instead
                      I agree, I'd certainly love to see some of the more distinctive foes unique to the series:

King Tut, Egghead, Bookworm, Minstrel, & Louie the Lilac.

All vivid characters & good concepts, they easily could have been in actual comics.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by enyawd72
                        HOW could you pick George Sanders over Otto Preminger with his crystal blue skin and kooky orange eyebrows?!
                        I didn't even know about the Mad Hatter...I don't think I've ever seen a single episode with him.
                        David Wayne's twitchy Tetch was terrific, and Sanders is AWESOME!

Preminger looked "cool" but jeez he could not act.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• draconianguard
                          #1 Ernest Borgnine Fan
                          • Mar 12, 2004

I didn't see Aunt Harriet, The Puzzler, The Clock King, Harry (Chandel's brother) Colonel Gumm, or a pink contaminated cowl Batman listed. I would buy all of those. I would buy all the more obscure figures from the series if they made them. Hopefully Matty Collector will make some available for collectors. If they made Molly disguised as Robin, I would even buy that A Batman and Riddler with boxing gloves and trunks would be awesome.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If they only made one Mr. Freeze, I would want it to be Preminger. Saunders was forgettable and too normal IMO and Wallach was decent. Preminger had a look and style that was so over the top.
                          Pop Culture Central - Convention reports, toy reviews and more

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

I will grant you that Sanders was "normal" for the show, but far from forgettable.

Preminger's make-up jibes well with the look expected of Batman66--and would make a good figure, granted.

Close viewing of his perfomance is disappointing compared to either Sanders or Wallach.

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 14, 2012

Originally posted by draconianguard
                              I didn't see Aunt Harriet, The Puzzler, The Clock King, Harry (Chandel's brother) Colonel Gumm, or a pink contaminated cowl Batman listed. I would buy all of those. I would buy all the more obscure figures from the series if they made them. Hopefully Matty Collector will make some available for collectors. If they made Molly disguised as Robin, I would even buy that A Batman and Riddler with boxing gloves and trunks would be awesome.
                              Supposedly they are coming out with the pink cowl Batman. It's the one in this article listed as "Batman (with Radio Active cowl).

Batman Classic TV Series 6" Figures Series 1 Details

Comment

• HardyGirl
                                Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                                • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by draconianguard

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                Well that wouldn't be such a stretch. They're already making the Surf's Up Batman, and he already has trunks. Just needs a new paint job.
                                "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                                'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                                Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                                If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎