• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

1/6 Scale Phicen Body ...

Anyone Mess with 1 of these Here ?
    ... I got 1 of them Phicen Selena Figures in the Mail Today...
    Man, I was just Trying to Put Her Coat on , and Play with my Doll.
    I broke the Arm on the Thing ..., I think so Effortlessly ...., I Try'ed to Move the Body Around..., and I can Barely Get this thing to Pose At All.

I have very limmited Expirence with these Bodies ..., But I dunno If I want Anymore. To Be Honest ..., I found a Cheap HT Widow Nude Body, I am gonna Switch the Figure Out on, I was that Disapointed. Sure the Pics look Good ..But the body is the Most Difficult Body I've Ever Play'ed with.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • domino
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 16, 2007

I was wondering about those. They look good but I had heard that they were a pain to mess with. That sucks that it broke so quickly. I like the HT, BBI and certain Triads and I think I will just stick with those.

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Well My Luck was Bad ...
      I dunno, I was sorta really ****ed At 1st at myself ..., then when I thought About it ..., I can Barley Make this Body do Anything Anyways ..., and it also Saved my the Trouble of trying to Build Kit Bashes on it in the Future..., so There ya go.

I'll try and take some pics ..., when my Other Body Comes, and Switch Everything Out.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

I've yet to get one of these my concerns were exactly what happened to yours. Fear of it breaking If I pose it too much....

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎