Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

The Ironman Figures Are far Superior to these,.. from what I have scene. The people in charge of Marketing for the Batman Movie figures , should re-think thier game plan.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I'm sure Hasbro will find a way to muck up the Iron Man line, too.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• LadyZod
        Superman's Gal Pal
        • Jan 27, 2007

Y'know, regards of whether you liked the movie or not... at least the Superman Returns toys were 98% plain old Superman. No 50 types of repaints... just Supes in his blue and red, and Lex... in outfits seen in the movie. Even the TRU silver Supes was seen in the movie. (The house of EL set doesn't count.)
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
        Check out my art:
        Art Portfolio@Redbubble
        Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ I liked those.
          For Movie Toys, they were Pretty cool. & You are Right, none of those ''weirdo Batmen'' crap either. I picked a few up for me & my Boy to play with,.. not bad.
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by LadyZod
            Y'know, regards of whether you liked the movie or not... at least the Superman Returns toys were 98% plain old Superman. No 50 types of repaints... just Supes in his blue and red, and Lex... in outfits seen in the movie. Even the TRU silver Supes was seen in the movie. (The house of EL set doesn't count.)
            Agreed, although the movie didn't scream toys, they created figures to show off a specific power. While the line didn't do much for me, I was surprised how many my son asked for and got from his grandparents.

Mattel is in a weird spot with these Batman figures, the movie isn't real kid friendly but they need to fill the big "Summer Blockbuster" endcap in TRU and Wal-Mart.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎