X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Marvel Legends making a nice comeback!

I picked up the latest Iron Man wave with the Iron Monger BAF, and they're really nice!

Michael Crawford has a great review up today. See it here http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_022013a.htm

Marvel-Legends.com and MarvelLegends.net both have lots of photos and info on upcoming waves.

There's a fantastic Archangel out, and some really awesome and obscure figures coming like Batroc the Leaper.
    Last edited by enyawd72; Feb 20, '13, 5:40 PM.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Always liked Batroc. A Silver-Age Mandarin would be cool, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Chris
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 23, 2009

If they were just a little bigger we could use them for the retro Megos. I luvz me some pointy helmeted IM....so much so that ENYAWD painted a Retro Mego one for me. Take that Hasbro.
      Last edited by Chris; Feb 21, '13, 12:18 PM.
      If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Wasimhosen
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 23, 2011

My daughter just found a pointy headed Iron-Man for me at Walmart. Can't wait until she gets home so I can play with it.

Comment

• clemso
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 8, 2001

There always the two Face Off Mandarins, the red variant is cool.

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          Always liked Batroc. A Silver-Age Mandarin would be cool, too.

Comment

• clemso
            Talkative Member
            • Aug 8, 2001

Yeah, i think Hasbro are improving, still a way to go to reach Toybiz standard, but close.

Originally posted by enyawd72
            I picked up the latest Iron Man wave with the Iron Monger BAF, and they're really nice!

Michael Crawford has a great review up today. See it here http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_022013a.htm

Marvel-Legends.com and MarvelLegends.net both have lots of photos and info on upcoming waves.

There's a fantastic Archangel out, and some really awesome and obscure figures coming like Batroc the Leaper.

Comment

• Luke Landwalker
              Museum Super Collector
              • Oct 1, 2008

Just got classic iron man very well done.He looks as good as toybiz

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎