• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Round 2 Cpt. Action DC Line reveal

http://www.captainaction.com/captain...th-toymasters/

if this was posted before I apologize but watching the video interview from their site, the DC character delux costume sets will include parts for Aquaman, the way the marvel ones had hawkeye. pretty freakin awesome.

first 3 DC will be Bats, Superman and Joker
  • Mego MkIV
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 9, 2013

Sounds awesome and an Aquaman build a figure too.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Hooray--Aquaman!!!!!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

I'm not Crazy about a build an Aquaman, sorry those extra costumes are 30 dollars a pop....you might be looking at spending a 100 bucks to make Aquaman
        NO THANKS!!! I'd rather just buy Aquaman.

Comment

• ws62k2
          • Oct 16, 2011

Only gonna need 3 dlx sets to make Aquaman, so if your getting the 3 DC sets then you got Aquaman

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

right, which comes to about $30.00 for A-man. there will be the suit, mask and trident. plus you get whatever other extra pieces are included for the base character you are purchasing. usually an extra mask and some accessories

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

I'll be curious to see what artwork they base Aquaman on. Plus, I find it interesting they have claimed to be using Bob Layton artwork as the inspiration for Iron man, when the packaging actually shows John Romita Jr's pencils and Bob Layton on inks. Originally they said it was going to be based on Gene Colan's interpretation, so I'm beginning to wonder if they really have any particular artist pinned down for this set. Looks like it may be more of a mish-mash of everyone.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

^ I hope it's Aparo, or Fradon.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• enyawd72
                  Maker of Monsters!
                  • Oct 1, 2009

I still wanna know whether or not we're getting the Red Skull. Spidey needs a villain too...Green Goblin is a must!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

^I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

i have been wondering about Goblin and Red Skull too. now that DE is out they need to get some more villains sets out there. I am looking forward to Joker though. should be cool

Comment

• raider5gt
                        Museum Tree Cutter
                        • Nov 25, 2007

I agree there needs to be more villians sets out there,would love them to do Goblin and Electro.

On a different note,will Round 2 be doing The Rocketeer or has that been canned?

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• linuxitt
                          Veteran Member
                          • May 19, 2012

if anyone here is going to the Chicago comic con please let me know id be more then happy to shoot over the money for that coffin box CA

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by raider5gt
                            On a different note,will Round 2 be doing The Rocketeer or has that been canned?
                            The Rocketeer was set to come out last year but, as the story goes from Round 2, someone went public and spoke too early before the deal was signed and that apparently set them back. So as of right now that set is in limbo until they can get those issues worked out.

Comment

• Saroyan
                              Persistent Member
                              • Oct 4, 2011

I would love to see them do Speed Racer- actually just Racer X. I think it Playing Mantis that had a pic of Racer X on their CA box- but never got to him.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎