X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Odd 6" DKR Batman/Bane 2-packs at Wal-Mart

Earlier this week I noticed Wal-Mart had two exclusive Batman/Bane 2-packs. These figures look to be around 6" tall, but they are not the Movie Masters sculpts. They look like the 3.75" figures blown up. The standard DKR Batman looks pretty good, but Bane is still very light on paint apps, although the figure looks okay. Articulation is limited, although they do have elbow and knee joints in addition to the usual shoulders, hips, neck.

Here are the two sets at Walmart.com. They are out of stock,but you can see them here:

The real kicker is the price: $9.97 for two 6" figures. I bet these babies blow out as last minute Christmas gifts.

Chris
    sigpic
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Ya ..., I dunno Chris, I can't think of many people carring about these ...
    I myself am Burnt out on Movie retail Toys . They Suck .
    Last edited by BlackKnight; Dec 23, '12, 5:26 PM.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, but kids don't care, and that's who they were made for. I bet they sell well by tomorrow, with people last-minute shopping.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

Kids Should Care ....
        I am just Blown Away by the Toy Market of Asia ..., and more so the "Underground Market".
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• boynightwing
          That Carl Guy
          • Apr 24, 2002

I was looking at some of the other toys listed on Walmarts website. I can't believe how cheap the Movie Masters are in the States! They're like $25 in Canada...

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎