Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harbingerboy
    Career Member
    • Jun 18, 2007

Long awaited and epic news! Very excited to hear/see more news from the Vegas expo next week...

In thinking of what merch I'd like to see, other than "tin totes" and t-shirts...this license evokes retro action figures in every aspect, I can't imagine action figures otherwise. Sure, 6" figures would be great, but with so many companies using basic bucks over unique sculpts - that doesn't work for this license. Hot Toys 12" are too big and too expensive for my collecting habits, and statues just...bore me. 8" retro cloth action figures would be the way to go, but with DC retro action's failure at retail, how would this be possible? It'll be interesting to see who picks up this license and what comes about.

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Been waiting for this for a loooooooooooong time, but I hope we get more than just statues and Hot Wheels cause I ain't exactly interested in that
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 22, 2011

I would also have zero interest in any 12 inch figures or statues. I would love to see BBP do 8 inch versions of these. I have little faith in Mattel after the way they handled Retro Action.

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

I hope hot toys picks this up, I'd buy one
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Robin NY
            Museum Super Collector
            • Nov 13, 2008

dont think Adam was in bad shape considering that it was the sixties and not many people sculpted their bodies like now. Would like to see HT tackle the show but doubt they will have interest

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I think Hot Toys will be interested in this series. Not only have they released every major "costume" character from the Nolan films in one way or another, they have even took the plunge into the 89 movie and vehicles from all the above. The 66 series allows them access to nearly the whole of Batman's Rogues Gallery, and a ton of vehicles. Imagine a 1/6th Hot Toys Barris Batmobile?

I'd love to see Retros of these as well. Unfortunately, Mattel will probably be involved and veto this. If BBP or EMCE could do it, I'd be more excited.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Chris
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                The 66 series allows them access to nearly the whole of Batman's Rogues Gallery, and a ton of vehicles. Imagine a 1/6th Hot Toys Barris Batmobile?

I'd love to see Retros of these as well. Unfortunately, Mattel will probably be involved and veto this. If BBP or EMCE could do it, I'd be more excited.

Chris
                Sadly, The price HT would charge for a 1:6 Batmobile would eliminate me. A HT Batman I would go for. Plus, it would fit in w/the other HT movie heroes.

This could be a could property for Diamond Select's ZICA body.
                Last edited by Chris; Jun 9, '12, 11:52 AM.
                If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• toys2cool
                  Ultimate Mego Warrior
                  • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  I think Hot Toys will be interested in this series. Not only have they released every major "costume" character from the Nolan films in one way or another, they have even took the plunge into the 89 movie and vehicles from all the above. The 66 series allows them access to nearly the whole of Batman's Rogues Gallery, and a ton of vehicles. Imagine a 1/6th Hot Toys Barris Batmobile?

Chris
                  I agree, and could you imagine displaying all of them together

I mean come on guys, if you want the best most realistic looking Adam, it has to be Hottoys
                  "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                  My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎