X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Crazy prices on Transformers Dark of the Moon toys at Target

You know all those Dark of the Moon peg warmers, like Mudflap, that Walmart can't get rid of even marked down to $7.27? Well, Target market them up to $30. They then discounted them to $16 which is still way higher than the original retail price of $11.99.

Transformers Dark Of The Moon Mechtech Deluxe Cl... : Target

Crazy.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • boynightwing
    That Carl Guy
    • Apr 24, 2002

Hilarious! They'll never be able to sell them.

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

still a rip
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

I can't fathom the concept that Target thought this would be a good idea or that anyone would be tricked by their "discount" which is still above the original cost. Heck, even TRU, which is notorious for been more expensive, only charges $10.99 for the deluxe class DOTM Transformers.

Weird.
        Last edited by Werewolf; Jun 4, '12, 11:12 AM.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Figuremod73
          That 80's guy
          • Jul 27, 2011

The only transformers I even like are the Transformers Universe types which are usually "sorta" remakes of the originals. I havent seen those in a good while. Im starting to think all these toys of movie tie ins are a bad idea.

They dont seem to be selling anything movie related to well now. Unless its way to much overstock and theres no way it will sell. It cant be good when so much is going on clearence.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎