X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Andre The Giant Mattel WWE Figure Review

Mattel's online exclusive WWE Legend Andre The Giant arrived a while back and I finally got my hands on him. Does he stand tall amongst all the other Legends?

Or is this giant, lacking the tools that will make him an immortal? Find out in the full review! Our second look at Andre at Infinite Hollywood!

Infinite Hollywood: Andre The Giant Review
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Those are cool figures but after collecting the Jakks Classics, I don't feel like starting over so soon.

Nice review.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• MegoMark71
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 18, 2008

Nice review. I have been collecting wrestling figures since the first ones ever made. I have collected almost every figure ever made. I also do my own customs. Some are total customs while other are simple part swaps. I have sold several Hogans and the one in the picture is my own personnel figure. The only other problem i had with the Mattel Andre was it wasn't quite tall enough. So i traded his boots in for the larger ones making him a tad bit taller. In the pics, you can see my custom Andre compared to the Mattel one. I also did a young Andre version. You can see from the one pic with Hogan, the extra size makes it more like that legendary Wrestlemania picture of Hogan looking up at Andre.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎