Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

Other than the first 2 waves, the only ones that were readily available in my area were the Wal-Mart exclusive waves. TRU and Target would get a couple of cases and sell out quick and never restock. I bought every other wave from BBTS or Diamond.

If the retailers are only wanting Superman/Batman I guess that's what Mattel's giving them. Plus it doesn't make sense marketing-wise for DC to push anything that's not DCnU related, although Johns has said Lar Fleeze will be back after the Indigo Tribe arc. Of course that doesn't explain Prime.

It sucks that these figures are going to cost more, but I'm glad Matty's continuing the line. Golden-age Flash is the key figure I want, and hopefully some more Legion.

As great as the Legion 12 pack is, I can't believe they didn't make Mon-El or Shadow Lass or Phantom Girl or Dawnstar
    Last edited by madmarva; Mar 11, '12, 1:38 PM.

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

I'll never even be able to get the Legion 12 pack...the prices are already through the roof...
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by BlackKnight
        Wave 20 Isn't here.
        .... as far as Retail goes that I can see.
        Some Wave 15, Wave 18, Wave 19 ..., Wave 16 and wave 13 at some K-Marts .... and I think thats about it, other than Mr. Freeze and Over Priced Legacy 2 Packs.
        Wave 20 is out here in Louisville. I got my Reverse Flash at Meijers. They also had all of the others there as well. Look good!

Comment

• madmarva
          Talkative Member
          • Jul 7, 2007

I'll never even be able to get the Legion 12 pack...the prices are already through the roof...
          I got mine in December when Matty had the second sale. It's a fine set. I like the Superboy, but Mattel should had gone with another Legion member who is less likely to be made. I also think its asinine for them to prepare a spot where another figure could have gone and not put one in it and call it Invisible Kid. I would have paid another $15 or $20 for another figure
          Last edited by madmarva; Mar 12, '12, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎