Anybody have Art Asylum Trek figures?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hamonrye
    • Jan 4, 2008

Bumping this thread after five years in order to brag that I found a MIB "Broken Bow" T'Pol bridge set just sitting around in a local second-hand toy store today... for 17 bucks.

Can anyone repost the picture Sideshow Spock put up of the unproduced Mayweather set? Thanks.

Comment

• Hamonrye
      • Jan 4, 2008

Oh wait I think I found it. At least it seems to be the only picture out there:

Now begins the insane dream of scratchbuilding a replica to plug into my otherwise-incomplete display...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I have the original convention Kirk figure, and picked up the box set with casual shirt Kirk, Spock and Bones. I think they are actually very nicely done figures. I liked the Playmates figures back when they were released, but they look too odd/cartoony to me now for some reason.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• MEMEGO
          Career Member
          • Sep 6, 2007

They were good figures, however, I think they were more statue like then playable,. They did look better then playmates, and a gazillion times better then the new reboot trek figures. but they were lacking somethiong, what that something is? now that is the big question.

Comment

• Hamonrye
            • Jan 4, 2008

Somewhere between the chunky plasticky giant-purple-accessories look of the PMs, and the austere blueprint-accurate fidelity of the AAs, lies a perfect playable-toy ideal. Can't quite put my finger on it-- oh wait it's Megos!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
              Invincible Ironing Man
              • Feb 28, 2008

I have the Gorn and Klingon. They're terrific. Great head sculpt of John Colicos, and a perfect Gorn.
              "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Splitty
                Career Member
                • Jan 25, 2012

I would kill for a Gorn and Enterprise Andorian. Seriously, I want those.
                Kinda bummed they never made it to a Mugato, that would have been awesome.

I have the three Borg Assimilation figures, and I absolutely love them.
                Can never have enough Borg.
                I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎