Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive Strawberry Shortcake 5 pack at Toys R us.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Exclusive Strawberry Shortcake 5 pack at Toys R us.

Not as cool as last years anniversary set but it's a really good deal for five dolls and the the only way to get the modern Berries in their show accurate outfits. Strawberry even has her hat.

Strawberry Shortcake Berry Best Collection Doll Set - Hasbro - Toys Us

On the downside Rasberry Torte was left out.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Here's a pic of my set. The outfits aren't as nice as the classic ones but they're still really nice quality for the price. By far the nicest versions available of the new Berries. Hopefully they will eventually make a cartoon accurate Raspberry to go with them.

As you can imagine, they are a lot different looking from the classic dolls. Strawberry being the closest to her classic counterpart and Plum being the least. Not even remotely similar.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Nov 27, '11, 11:36 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

I'm waiting until B!tch Pudding comes out. Hey,if Mattel can do Mo-Larr.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by jwyblejr
        I'm waiting until B!tch Pudding comes out. Hey,if Mattel can do Mo-Larr.

I'd like to think American Greetings and Hasbro has better sense than Mattel on that. BTW: Mo-Larr wasn't exactly a big seller and from what I understand Mattel will not release any more parody figures in MOTUC.

Comment

• Earth2Wife
          • Jun 13, 2009

Chris and I saw these when we were out shopping the other day and I was tempted but I restrained myself :O) I love the vintage retro set they came out with last year. Dani (our 4 year old) doesn't care for this size-she loves the 3 3/4 inch ones with plastic hair. She asked for the berry market and orange blossom and her car and the berry clubhouse for Christmas.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth2Wife
            I love the vintage retro set they came out with last year.
            Me too. I was honestly surprised they never made another set of retro Berries. Especially considering the set was a big seller and Hasbro went to all the effort and expense to create all those new molds to never use them again. The demand is certainly there. I would have loved retro releases of unreleased characters like Tea N Honey and Plum in her basic and sweet sleepers outfits which only were released as minis.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎