Help support the Mego MuseumThe Mego Museum needs your help!
Help support the Mego MuseumThe Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman Legacy Arkham City 2 pack. The good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Batman Legacy Arkham City 2 pack. The good and bad.

Found this at Target today.

The good.

You get a two pack that is two brand new figures that are completely new sculpts for $30. Not a single shared or re-used part between them. Absolutely fantastic highly detailed sculpts right down to the texture of Batman's armor.

The bad. They're a little too tall, in my opinion, to totally blend in with DCUC and the other Batman Legacy figures. Still a great set but it was a little disappointing they are a bit out of scale. Batman is actually closer to MOTUC height.

Target also had the Batman Legacy Batman Begins proto suit Batman and Gordon 2 pack which is too short to be in scale with DCUC. They looked to be in scale with the Matty Ghostbusters figures.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

At least you see DC Product at your Target ...
    My Target Re-stock left with nothing DC Related but Green Lantern Movie Toys.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      At least you see DC Product at your Target ...
      My Target Re-stock left with nothing DC Related but Green Lantern Movie Toys.
      I can relate. First time I've found anything there in ages. Besides the Batman Legacy figures, the only other DC figure they had was a single DCUC peg warmer from 2009.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I saw this 2-pack this weekend too. Very nice looking, but I've never played the game, so I passed.

I'm so tempted by the Gordon 2-pack, but I already have that Bruce Wayne, and so does my son. Why couldn't they have just slapped the Bruce head onto a Batman body? I'd have pulled the trigger then.
        sigpic

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

This line won't be getting my money...
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎