Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Just read at thefwoosh that DCUC is actually just being rebranded. The line will continue under a new name and will mix in classic figures will the DC reboot versions. The Legacy sublines will also continue.

So that's good news.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

i havent seen the lantern series here yet. will most likely buy their subscription.

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

End of the line at retail ... I guess I will get my Subscription then ...
        ... Finally Hawk & Dove.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

BTW ... I voted for Red Rocket.

So ... I was reading a bunch of crap over at the Matty Forum ...& As Wolfie Wrote, it appears as if DCU will continue at retail, but under a different Name. & Guess what Folks ..., some state that Mattel is basically gonna follow DC's Crappy new Designs of The New DC Launch ! .... You wanna talk about Epic Fail.

.... White Lantern Sinestro, White Lantern Flash, & Green Arrow 2 ... is a **** Poor way to go out if you ask me.
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎