Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

I think the Head piece & Chest Emblem Kills it the most for that Wonder Woman...., the rest of the figure is not that bad imo. Like some weird Variant or something,.. Surly no worse than "Rocket Powered Ice Tonic Green Batman"
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Cindy actually owns the "normal" WW like this, and she likes it. And the Amazon warrior one isn't bad, but this seems a bit steep for some made up variation when there are plenty of legitimate WW costume variants from the comics to choose from. Plus, the eagles do kill it, and make it look like someone took some cheap plastic animals and glued it on her.

This costume looks like something someone would wear to put you in mind of Wonder woman (like on a bad variety show) but not actually Wonder Woman.

My wife likes elements of the costume (especially the kick a** thigh high boots) on their own but when put all together calls it a garish "total fashion do NOT"

Just my take.
      sigpic

Comment

• Remco Monster
        GLOWS in the Dark!
        • May 3, 2006

Yikes, that mask is horrible indeed. No way in hell I would release something that looked like that. I have seen some of their other male figures and they are almost as bad. They should stick to the chicks.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎