X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GreenLantern9999
    GL of Mego Sector
    • Oct 8, 2007

Green Lantern Movie to Comic figures

So I love the new Movie Masters GL line, but it drives me nuts to think this will probably be the only time we see a few of these guys in plastic. So I figured I could toss a new paint job on some and BAM now you have a comic book version, so the first (and to date only) one I did was Rot Lop Fan, I have been a big fan of RLF since I first read the Alan Moore story that brought him to life many years ago. For those who don't know him he is from a blind race, so the concept of Color (green) and Light (lantern) were lost on him and so ultimately he went with note and sound becoming the one and only F Sharp Bell Corps member. Any how I was very excited that he got a figure at all but I figured I would really like to have one to put with my Comic Book style GL Corps. So here is what he looked like to start (This is just a googled image)

And here is what he looks like after a new paint job with is Comic style costume

what do you guys think?
    No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey
  • GreenLantern9999
    GL of Mego Sector
    • Oct 8, 2007

I know the bell looks a little odd due to his chest being shaped funny there, I may go in and sculpt a raised logo on him
    No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

Awesome.

drawn by Bill Willingham (of Fables fame).

Love the Twilight Zone-y/2000 AD style endings that Alan Moore tended to give his GL stories.
      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• boynightwing
        That Carl Guy
        • Apr 24, 2002

Agreed. Very awesome! The bell looks fine. You don't have to change it.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎