Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JLU figures: anyone seeing the newest figures out there?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by MegoGeek
    I have been looking for a Demon and a Blue Devil forever.

Sadly, ******bag scalpers like this are sucking them all up:

Justice League Unlimited Blue Devil MOC- $3.00 shipping - (eBay item 200163990984 end time Oct-24-07 07:49:45 PDT)

Nice to see Flippy's still at it.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Well, the nearby Target finally got SOME newer JLU in...but I already had it. The received the "Big Lots" shipment of the Joker/"Street-walker Black Canary"/Batman 3-pack, as well as the DCSH assortment with Mongul and Steel. No blue Supergirl though. Sigh.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• MegoSteve
        Superman's Pal
        • Jun 17, 2005

If you have a Ross Dress for Less store near you, they have had shipments of DCSH in their teeny weeny toy department. We just had a new one open here and I found the blue Supergirl there for $5. Look carefully... their toy aisle is kind of a mess with mismatched toys hanging on the pegs. My local store had maybe three or four DCSH and they were just kind of racked wherever they fit.

Does anyone want a Sand/Star Sapphire/Superman 3-pack? I have an extra for cost + shipping if anyone wants it, and I'll happily decard it and ship the figures in an envelope to save shipping. Card condition is an 8 or 9 out of ten; it has some of the usual dings along the edges.
        Last edited by MegoSteve; Nov 18, '07, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Steve,
          PM sent!
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• MegoSteve
            Superman's Pal
            • Jun 17, 2005

Sold!

I've had pretty good luck finding the three-packs recently (aside from that impossible Volcana wave)... Toys R Us seemed to be getting restocks almost weekly about a month or so ago.

Singles, still, are impossible unless you happen to hit the day the case is stocked. I haven't seen a new single for about six weeks... there back in September, it seemed like they all hit at once.

Comment

• roman
              Persistent Member
              • Jan 25, 2003

I was watching the news tonight. Their was a piece on toys and the whole recall with the lead paint thing. I 've not read nor seen anything recalling the JLU lines but you can't help but wonder if this has anything to do with why they're so hard to come by

Comment

• jds1911a1
                Alan Scott is the best GL
                • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by roman
                I was watching the news tonight. Their was a piece on toys and the whole recall with the lead paint thing. I 've not read nor seen anything recalling the JLU lines but you can't help but wonder if this has anything to do with why they're so hard to come by
                As eaay as it would be to blame the production issues entirely on the lead paint debacle for Mattel, the distribution of the JLU line has suffered like this even before the recalls. It's always been tough to get the figures that are new and the same repacks clog selves which by retail nature means new sets aren't being ordered (Giant super store "W" or "T" isn't buying XXX number of new cases until the cases in the warehouse sell -even if they are a year old)

I would assume this has further slowed (or halted) the JLU lines since the meat and potatoes kids lines are high volume sellers for them so they would foucus energies on getting them back importing here

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎