X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by BlackKnight
    Looking for a Draculaura's Bed Coffin ...., Any Online store Help ? Ebay Prices just seem to high for this to me .... These are like around 20 right ?
    Yep, they retail for $20. Amazon.com will have it back in stock the 23 for $20.99.

Amazon.com: Monster High Draculaura Jewelry Box Coffin: Toys Games

Tru has it in stock now for $21.99

Monster High Room Decor - Draculaura - Mattel - Toys Us
    Last edited by Werewolf; Nov 20, '11, 12:09 AM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• The Batman Professor
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 15, 2010

Got Toralei for my wife for Christmas today. Found it on Amazon for $19.99.
      sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

• Jem
        • Nov 11, 2010

Sweet 1600 is out! People have reported finding them at TRU. I called around and puente hills in CA had them, by the time I got there though, only Draculara was left (they wouldn't hold). Still happy though!!

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Jem
          Sweet 1600 is out! People have reported finding them at TRU. I called around and puente hills in CA had them, by the time I got there though, only Draculara was left (they wouldn't hold). Still happy though!!
          Cool. The Skull Shores set must be starting to hit to. I'm starting to see Gill show up on ebay and amazon sellers.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth2Wife
            • Jun 13, 2009

I can't wait to get the Draculaura from the 1600 set as well as her roadster and the new newspaper club fashion. It's getting to the point where Monster High will be getting more of my collecting dollar than Barbie. It's still Mattel though :O)

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

my daughter can't wait to get the roadster. pretty cool stuff

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Finally got a Toralei! She is beyond cool. Dig the bendy tail.

Comment

• ScottA
                  Original Member
                  • Jun 25, 2001

I've yet to see those 2 in the stores.
                  sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by ScottA
                    I've yet to see those 2 in the stores.
                    Same here. I was lucky enough to get Abbey and Toralei from amazon.com when they briefly had them in stock.

Comment

• rche
                      channeling Bob Wills
                      • Mar 26, 2008

I saw a couple of Abbies last month. Target, I think.

Just saw two Torelai and the ghost girl at a WM in Austin yesterday.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Got my Spectra at Walmart several months back. I think I saw her in stores maybe three times. Haven't seen any recently.

Comment

• jimsmegos
                          Mego Dork
                          • Nov 9, 2008

Went to Walmart last night and WOWZA! They had a new stack display chock fulll of Monster High goodness. They had one Abby that I got for the Mrs. and baby to share. They also had a couple of Toralei's and a ton of Spectra's. The display also featured the new line which I'm not too sure what it's called but it features Lagoona's boyfriend.

Comment

• Jem
                            • Nov 11, 2010

Originally posted by jimsmegos
                            Went to Walmart last night and WOWZA! They had a new stack display chock fulll of Monster High goodness. They had one Abby that I got for the Mrs. and baby to share. They also had a couple of Toralei's and a ton of Spectra's. The display also featured the new line which I'm not too sure what it's called but it features Lagoona's boyfriend.
                            Congrats!

Skull Shores!! I found them at Walmart too! I was so excited! I just need the Create a Monster Packs and I'll be all caught up!

Comment

• johnnystorm
                              Hot Child in the City
                              • Jul 3, 2008

Found an Abby from the Skull Shores line today at WalMart, so my kid will be very happy Christmas morning!

Shhh...don't tell her!

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                                Banned
                                • Jun 23, 2001

Monster High figures are in Shop Rite supermarkets around here in NY. $9.99 each. Just in case anyone in the tri-state area is looking for them. Assuming they will be on sale in Shop Rite until X-Mas is over.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎