Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

I saw a ton of these over the weekend while shopping for a bd party.
    Abbey and Spectra in the house, along with the school sets, pajama gals, and Clawdeen and Lagoona bed sets.

My daughter was really taken with the bacta tank bed for the fish girl. 3 word summary from a 7yo girl. That's so cool.

I was thinking the school/science room kit for Lagoona was pretty neat. I was sort of hoping Ghoulia would have the science kit, but her set was neat as well.

when we got to said BD party, there were remnants of MH gals in the dollhouse that the guests were playing with. Draculaura wearing Frankies outfit and missing a leg. Fun to see toys actually getting played with, tho seeing how fragile they are kinda makes you wonder.

Comment

• Earth2Wife
      • Jun 13, 2009

For those looking you can order directly from the Mattel site and you get 10% your first order. Spectra and Abbey are out of stock but are supposed to ship late Sept. early Oct.

Buy Monster High Dolls, Monster High Toys, Monster High Games and More

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth2Wife
        For those looking you can order directly from the Mattel site and you get 10% your first order. Spectra and Abbey are out of stock but are supposed to ship late Sept. early Oct.

Buy Monster High Dolls, Monster High Toys, Monster High Games and More
        Cool. I've ordered from Shop Mattel before. Never had a bit of problem with them.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jemboy2004
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 14, 2005

I have resisted buying these but then I seen that wolf girl with the green hair with the 80s inspired Jem looking outfit and I couldn't resist any longer. I then found the snake head guy with the cleo girl 2 pack at family dollar for 15.00!! and got that one and then I seen the Goulia girl doll and I for some reason really liked her and grabbed her too!

Ok then I seen the spectra doll at target and guess what? I had to have it! OK so far that's all I've got but I really want abbey and that comic con doll of frankie looks awesome and I really love love the comic con one of Goulia in the super hero outfit! I miss I'd have known about her as I would have gotten her for sure.

I now also have to get these for my 8 YO niece these so I've been looking them over for her and in the process getting some for me! Dam you Mattel for making a new line I can't seem to resist even though I've tried!!

Comment

• Harbingerboy
            Career Member
            • Jun 18, 2007

News is still breaking, but video from a London(?) toy show(??) confirms new Monster High product coming soon (end of year & 2012 apparently)...

SKULL SHORES sub-set (looks like sequel to Gloom Beach, most likely hitting Spring 2012, including Abbey, Ghoulia, Lagoona & GIL WEBBER w/ removable air bubble helmet).

SWEET 16,000 sub-set (Draculaura's Sweet 16,000 dolls, party themed a bit like DotD, including Draculaura, Clawd, Frankie & Clawdeen)

CREATE-A-MONSTER custom character doll (basic and deluxe customizable sets, with interchangeable doll parts, wigs, outfits & accessories - interesting, fun idea)

CLEO DE NILE VANITY playset (doesn't appear to be a Dead Tired item, but is in the same vein as the beds)

DRACULAURA CONVERTIBLE (Draculaura's ultimate Sweet 16,000 birthday present)

Additional new Fashion Packs represented by a brief shot of a new Frankie set, though unclear if the School Club theme is continuing. You can see the full, shot-like-the-Blair-Witch-Project video below...
            http://www.youtube.com/user/artm08

Finally - an animation model for OPERETTA & Memphis "Daddy-O" Longlegs has been revealed - interesting that they took a rockabilly approach to the musician...
            Last edited by Harbingerboy; Sep 19, '11, 7:10 AM.

Comment

• Anarchy
              Career Member
              • May 26, 2009

Abbey is on sale for 12.99 on target.com

http://www.target.com/p/Monster-High...e/-/A-13668407
              Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

• starsky
                veteran member
                • Aug 26, 2007

thanks greg. just ordered her! now i need spectra!

Comment

• TrueDave
                  Toy Maker
                  • Jan 12, 2008

great line!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

wow, great price. just ordered 2

Comment

• Earth2Wife
                      • Jun 13, 2009

Well crud-she's listed as out of stock now!

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Pics of some upcoming 2012 MH dolls and toys. I'm thinking that car would make a nice Retro-Action Batmobile.

Monster High Neuigkeiten 2012
                        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• The Batman Professor
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 15, 2010

Finally scored an Abbey for my wife! I had practically given up looking, and there she was, hanging out at my local Target. It's her birthday on Sunday - she'll be so surprised.
                          sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

i got an email frmo Target now saying delivery won't be until 10-25. bet they sold more than what they had available

Comment

• starhunter
                              where the LEDYS at
                              • Jan 15, 2010

my daughter loves them...(and i dont mind them either) anyone know of a checklist for these? I'm abit of a completionist

Comment

• Jem
                                • Nov 11, 2010

Originally posted by starhunter
                                my daughter loves them...(and i dont mind them either) anyone know of a checklist for these? I'm abit of a completionist
                                Try here.

My Little Pony Arena s out/coming soon!

It's nice because it's visual. You shouldn't have to register for the forum to view.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎