X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
    My Mom was a Barbie collector..... so I have a bit of knowledge of babs at times.
    My Mom also collected dolls when I was a kid. I had a lot fun going to all the doll and Barbie shows.

although i think they were discontinued here in America i could be wrong.
    I haven't really followed the line as closely as I had since they phased out Barbie for Kennedy, but you are right they haven't sold them for a while and the last series wasn't even sold in the US. I think they are supposed to make a comeback this fall.

I did a few Kitbashes with them a few years ago.
    Oh, cool. Still have pics of them?

[Edit] Here's scans of the new 2011 My Scene dolls from the same Spanish toy fair catalog the Monster High scans came from. Hopefully they will get released. Again, not my pics and props to whomever scanned it all.

bling | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

season style | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

myscene2011 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Last edited by Werewolf; May 3, '11, 9:26 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• kingdom warrior
      OH JES!!
      • Jul 21, 2005

Here are some of them. My daughter plays with the other myscenes that i got for her..

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
        Here are some of them. My daughter plays with the other myscenes that i got for her..

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...9a7707aa_b.jpg
        Way cool! I especially like the WW and Invisible Woman.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

I am really digging on that WW custom!

is there a recipe, or did you custom build the suit? That is awesome.
          A little repaint action so that she is looking to the side and it would be a fantastic tribute to the Ideal superqueens.

the Supes and Bats are cool as well. I wish there was a Mera in there to complete the faux Ideal set. they are all pretty fun customs. good job

Comment

• kingdom warrior
            OH JES!!
            • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by rche
            I am really digging on that WW custom!

is there a recipe, or did you custom build the suit? That is awesome.
            A little repaint action so that she is looking to the side and it would be a fantastic tribute to the Ideal superqueens.

the Supes and Bats are cool as well. I wish there was a Mera in there to complete the faux Ideal set. they are all pretty fun customs. good job
            The suit came from a rare Mexican Supergirl bootleg doll.....the doll sucked but the outfit was really nice.

WW is a kit bash from the Barbie WW

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Monster High's official face book page put up a pdf file of the missing 13th chapter of the first MH novel in honor of Friday the 13th. Best of all it focuses on Ghoulia!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12900396/Mon...13%20FINAL.pdf
              Last edited by Werewolf; May 13, '11, 12:28 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

New official pic of Spectra.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Edit

They added a pic of Abbey.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

The release date is supposed to be June for Spectra and August for Abbey. I can't wait.
                Last edited by Werewolf; May 13, '11, 7:26 PM.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

I FINALLY found some of the new MH dolls tonight. Got the Clawd and Draculaura 2 pack and the Cleo and Frankie dead tired dolls. The Dead Tired Ghoulia and Draculaura were already sold out. Bummer.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                    Career Member
                    • Jun 18, 2007

The DT wave popped up last week here...No sign of Clawd or DotD2 yet, but did get a cool surprise today...

One lone, perfect Spectra, staring back at me from the bottom shelf. Behind her, one each of School's Out Frankie, Cleo & Clawdeen, as well as Hyde reissued in the new-style box (there was also a basic Ghoulia, but she was in the old-style box). I don't believe Abbey is shipping yet, despite a presence on the box back.

The Monster High team at Mattel keeps impressing with incredible new character designs and a real talent for fleshing out these characters. Spectra & Abbey aren't just interchangeable monster-chicks, their bios and webisode presence actually make for unique and interesting additions to the MH cast.

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Harbingerboy
                      One lone, perfect Spectra, staring back at me from the bottom shelf.
                      Whoa! Way lucky! I've been dying to get my hands on Spectra. Awesome looking doll. Love the translucent plastic.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                        Career Member
                        • Jun 18, 2007

Almost forgot...latest rumor is Target will be getting a Gloom Beach exclusive 5-pack consisting of the 4 previously released females (Frankie, Draculaura, Clawdeen & Cleo) with the Gloom Beach Ghoulia whose pic has been floating around recently.

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                          Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                          • Aug 14, 2007

I love ghoulia. i do. Ah, to be young and dead.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
                          https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                            Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                            • Aug 14, 2007

On another note, anybody have a decent picture of DEAD FAST---Ghoulia's favorite superhero from the SDCC exclusive. I thought that it would make a cool custom figure.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
                            https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by GaryPlaysWithDolls
                              On another note, anybody have a decent picture of DEAD FAST---Ghoulia's favorite superhero from the SDCC exclusive. I thought that it would make a cool custom figure.
                              Not seen any clear pics of dead fast.

Dead Fast and Ghoulia's cosplay costume are the same execpt for the mask. Here's a video Matty posted of Ghoulia with and you can see a few brief shots of Dead Fast's mask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Mwy...layer_embedded

Comment

• Anarchy
                                Career Member
                                • May 26, 2009

last week i found my wife Spectra Vondergeist and the 2 pack with Claude Wolf at my toys r us
                                Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎