X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by shellhead
    The Mego Batmobile is my favorite, (even tho the scale make it look like a pedal car), it just feels Batmanish to me.
    The newest movie version, (the army tank looking thing), is THE WORST Batmobile ever.IMHO
    While I agree the Tumbler is hardly a Batmobile and looks like crap, it is however a more believable story that a young upcoming superhero would get a vehicle already made than have something build from scratch. That's the only reason I can accept it. And since it got destroyed in TDK I'm hoping for a cooler Batmobile in the next movie
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• clemso
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 8, 2001

Best Hot Wheels Super Elite

Worst need more thought

Comment

• jds1911a1
        Alan Scott is the best GL
        • Aug 8, 2007

best
        the Superpowwers one (which is the only one perfectly scaled and has great comic based play features)
        close behind is Die cast the new 1/8th scale Mattel one which is a spot on barris

worst - gotta go woth legends of the Darkknight kenner had some bad ones but that is the worst

Comment

• boynightwing
          That Carl Guy
          • Apr 24, 2002

My favorite is the Superpowers one. I love the color. My car is that color.
          Tied for first is the Adam West Batmobile.
          I like the second Batman Animated Batmobile but not the first.
          Micheal Keaton's is really cool too.

The worst is the one from the Batman and Robin movie.

Comment

• TrueDave
            Toy Maker
            • Jan 12, 2008

I didnt like actual design so much but the Batman Forever three in one was a neat idea. Batmobile, batwing, batboat and all based on the actual movie versions.

Speaking of bad movie Batmobiles as dumb as I thought the batmissle feature was I thought the Batpod motorcycle idea was pretty lame.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎