X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoSteve
    Superman's Pal
    • Jun 17, 2005

Mattycollector announces discontinuation of JLU 4-packs

Mattycollector posted on their Facebook page today that they are discontinuing the JLU 4-packs. Honestly, I'm not that disappointed. I love JLU, but not for $10 shipped per figure. I ordered the Marvel Family set last week since I was already getting Zod and the Animal Man set, and that was the first set I got.

Weird how the Legion and Marvel sets disappeared from the site in the last week, though (and they say Doom Patrol is almost sold out, too). Maybe they'll show up at Big Lots or some other discount chain.
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

It's Because they Charge like 30 Bucks for 4 Figures + shipping...When Target Sells them for 20 Bucks for what ? a Six Pack ? Talk about mark up,.. seriously,.. what do they expect ?

As for making you buy all 4 , That's Lame Too ... The more popular characters shoulda been more produced. I only wanted Robotman,.. and Shazam! ... coulda cared less for the others.

If they really wanted these to be a Successful line,.. they sure didn't act like it imo.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

I bought the Legion, Marvel Family and Doom Patrol 4-packs. The one I really HAD TO HAVE was the Legion.
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I've surprisingly not bought any of these. I've even passed on the Gotham criminals and Legion sets. I really should get them though. Looks like I may have waited too late!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• chunky B
          Museum Eclectic Collector
          • Apr 9, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          I've surprisingly not bought any of these. I've even passed on the Gotham criminals and Legion sets. I really should get them though. Looks like I may have waited too late!

Chris
          I did the same thinking, thinking they would have them later. I agree with MegoSteve they may end up at a discount store.

Comment

• Riffster
            Atomic batteries to power
            • Jun 29, 2008

I bought the marvel Family and hopefully my wife got me the Legion on for xmas
            Looking for Infinite Heroes Robin and Catwoman
            And Super Powers Batman

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

I've been so frustrated with the JLU line. I didn't get any of the 4-packs and haven't seen any in Target since the Wonder Pig Batman wave.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎