X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Sentry
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 3, 2007

Originally posted by The Toyroom
    ^ It's Garth Ennis, not Grant Morrison....all those British guys, hard to tell 'em apart
    OMG BRAINFART! Sorry everyone, my Bassplayer would have my head if he knew I made a typeo like that! (He loves GARTH ENNIS) sorry for being a bonehead everyone.

Originally posted by megojim
    I have the Thor, Dr. Doom and the Iron Man . . . had the Spidey but he fell off the shelf a broke like an egg. I was never able to find a replacement. I've been looking for the Silver Surfer and can't find it anywhere!!!! Ebay has em' for about $60, . . . last I looked.
    Do love the Icons figures though!
    -jim
    If you have a Value City Dept. Store where you are at, I saw about 10 of em there here in good ole' "Dubya Vee". Wow My Ma would love to have a SS! I bet he's the best looking one of the bunch!
    sigpic
    http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
    [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

NIghtcrawler is going to be released with Daredevil...
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• johnmiic
        Adrift
        • Sep 6, 2002

So has Marvel abandoned the cheaper, but similarly sized rotcast figures for these? These look terrific but I had been buying the large rotocast ones, ( The FF from the movie, HULK Movie Hulk, Spider-man, Wolverine). I had also bought some of the Lord of the Rings Rotocast which were also nice.

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

The last Roto -cast figures I saw were, Spidey, DD, & a few other spidey related characters,... that was almost a yr ago,.. so who is to say.
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• aeons
            • Sep 3, 2007

those are sweet looking!!

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

I've been into the Icon figures for some time. I think the most sought after figure is the masked Captain America. It's going for quite a bit of money on Ebay (loose or boxed). I love him. I keep him and Wolverine posed on my desk. The Silver Surfer is nice too once you get him out of the box and get him set up on his board.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎