Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KnightDetective
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 31, 2012

Are there cut joints at the boot tops and the elbow end of the gauntlets? McFarlane figures are fairly easy to disassemble. I wonder if I could "Mezco-fy" this with a cloth bodysuit.

Still waiting on mine. Looks very good, but there's something just a little off for me. I'm still looking for the "perfect" Adam West Batman head sculpt. Would love to see Crimson Ghost take a crack at it for Mego!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

I like it but… I have a Mattel 6 inch Batman and all three versions of the FTC Adam West Batman and the 5 inch Bendy Adam West Batman. I feel like more would be overkill on my wallet and collection space. I love that there is more product and if they do the Batmobile or Batcave in this scale that might move me to purchase but right now I’m a sideline member of the pro squad

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

I want to point out that in the Round 3 stop motion from BBTS' Battle of The Batmen, it looked like the 7" Adam West Batman was riding in a to-scale Barris Batmobile. If they released that and a Robin (maybe as a pack-in?), I would be satisfied with the 7" '66 releases. I only have the 7" scaled 1989 Batmobiles, but they all look great and it has the potential to blow away the cheaper 6" scaled Barris Batmobile, which is okay, but not as good as Mattel's (IMO).

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

Originally posted by TRDouble
          I want to point out that in the Round 3 stop motion from BBTS' Battle of The Batmen, it looked like the 7" Adam West Batman was riding in a to-scale Barris Batmobile. If they released that and a Robin (maybe as a pack-in?), I would be satisfied with the 7" '66 releases. I only have the 7" scaled 1989 Batmobiles, but they all look great and it has the potential to blow away the cheaper 6" scaled Barris Batmobile, which is okay, but not as good as Mattel's (IMO).
          Just because I’m not picky. The Mattel was a 6” scale. The McFarland was more like a 5” scale car. I’m hoping for a larger true 7” scale car that might take Mego figure with less work. I have my modified Mattel that holds my FTC 66 figures barely and sort of.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎