Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mer-man and Stratos pics from Origins cartoon collection.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Official Mer-man and Stratos pics from Origins cartoon collection.

They look really good.

Mattel Masters of the Universe Origins Cartoon Collection Mer-man and Stratos Figures (toynewsi.com)

Toyhabits has also leaked Evil-Lyn and Tr-Klops are coming. As well as a She-Ra SDCC exclusive. Hopefully they will also release a non-exclusive She-Ra too like last time.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Cherry-picking these for parts and liking the accessories, too. Can't wait for Ram-Man! Thanks for sharing.

But, I do NOT like the 'toon body.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I still haven't picked any of these up, and I want to. Looks like these won't be shelf purchases. I'll have to order them online, which is a bummer. I like MOTU being a "impulse" purchase.

Stratos was always a favorite, and I liked the less-ape like Filmation design once I saw it, although he was always one of my favorite figures.
      sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

More rumors from Toyhabits.com.

They say Spikor and Clawful are coming to the cartoon collection. Glad to hear they are coming but it is still a little disappointing they are going to dip into Skeletor's B-tier minions before releasing any of the Horde. Catra is long overdue and a non-exclusive Grizzlor wouldn't be a bad idea.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I'd love a Grizzlor, molded fur. And always more POP.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I can see them going to Clawful early since his Filmation design is so different from the vintage figure. But yeah, they need to spread the love and not concentrate on the Snake Mountain background fodder so much.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎