X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

marvel legends marvel super heroes secret wars action figures from hasbro

Will there be marvel legends marvel super heroes secret wars action figures from hasbro this year?,just asking!
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

I read somewhere that late 2024 there may be Secret Wars Legends figures. Maybe with retro packaging as Mattel and Hasbro are working together on some things. They released Monica Rambeau and Secret Wars Armor Doom late 2023.

Comment

• Dannyc
      • Feb 6, 2023

There was a listing discovered for 6 secret wars retro carded figures. So they're definitely coming.

Also someone on the ML team mentioned there being multi-figure sets commemorating an anniversary in '24. I was guessing one of them would be secret wars but who knows right now.
      Most likely most of these are going to be re-releases anyway.

Comment

• fun guy
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by Dannyc
        There was a listing discovered for 6 secret wars retro carded figures. So they're definitely coming.

Also someone on the ML team mentioned there being multi-figure sets commemorating an anniversary in '24. I was guessing one of them would be secret wars but who knows right now.
        Most likely most of these are going to be re-releases anyway.
        cool,man,i read about it on marvelous news!,thank you for telling me this.

Comment

• Count_Popula
          Museum Super Collector
          • Aug 28, 2018

What scale would these be? I'm not sure I'd buy them, since I recently got almost all the 3.75" Marvel retro figures. But I definitely loved the original toys ... and the 12 issue original comic. I was 12 years old - ah, the memories!

Comment

• Count_Popula
            Museum Super Collector
            • Aug 28, 2018

The original Tower of Doom playset was so cool. And although I never got them, the two troop carrier choppers were so awesome - I still want those!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

^I had both copters. I later learned they molds were from an earlier Mattel military line, hence their very real-world appearance, compared to everything else in the line.
              sigpic

Comment

• Count_Popula
                Museum Super Collector
                • Aug 28, 2018

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                ^I had both copters. I later learned they molds were from an earlier Mattel military line, hence their very real-world appearance, compared to everything else in the line.
                Nice, man! I'm envious. And yeah, make sense re. the look of the choppers. I used to put my Secret Wars Cap in the cockpit of my GI Joe fighter jet, and he looked right at home there.
                Last edited by Count_Popula; Jan 22, '24, 1:41 AM.

Comment

• fun guy
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 24, 2011

I hope they also do the playsets and the vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎