Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bandai/Tamashii announces the RETURN OF JUMBO MACHINDERS!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by Jase
    FML. I’ve been stalking the BBTS and EE pages and then Amazon puts them up and I miss them. Ugh. Guess I’m out on this line!
    I've sent you a PM
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Jase
      FML. I’ve been stalking the BBTS and EE pages and then Amazon puts them up and I miss them. Ugh. Guess I’m out on this line!
      Me, too.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• shaunaconda
        Museum Super Collector
        • Mar 29, 2020

Originally posted by B-Lister
        So, what do you wanna see for the second release?
        I don't think there's a Jumbo collector alive who wouldn't pony up the dough for a 24" Leopardon.
        Having a 24” Leopardon would be sweet! But my guess is they’ll be doing Popy reissues if they do more. Which is fine by me. But I’d probably like a Diamos.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

While the first release is an HOMAGE to the popy, it is NOT a reissue, and there is no indication that that is the intent of the line. That's not to say the won't be doing those characters (and Leopardon WAS made by Popy), I think we'll see some new mecha in this line too.
          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• shaunaconda
            Museum Super Collector
            • Mar 29, 2020

Well whatever they do…I’m in for more.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

Doublas would be pretty sick, ngl.
              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

saw this on instagram, and I love stuff like this.

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

Loving Brian's latest article on the return. I'm currently penning my own, should have it up in the next few days.

Comment

• tmthor
                    God of Knock-offs
                    • Nov 29, 2005

Just to let you all know There is a limited amount of these pinned for the states. But from what my sales rep said they are trying to get more. apparently these sold better then they thought they would since the Uni-five try in the early 2000's.

Comment

• rche
                      channeling Bob Wills
                      • Mar 26, 2008

looks like they are on BBTS again. A little higher than the projected 140, but pre-order is there.

Comment

• Jase
                        Museum Patron
                        • Sep 22, 2021

Got my preorder in at BBTS. I trust them more than Amazon not to cancel!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎