Help support the Mego MuseumThe Mego Museum needs your help!
Help support the Mego MuseumThe Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return of Marvel Legends

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by haggis
    Nova was in the last wave released(with Tigra, Blackbolt, etc.), a Walmart exclusive I believe.
    Hmmm....I never saw these in Wal-Mart. Last I saw was the Ares BAF wave (which sucked IMO)
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by The Toyroom
      Hmmm....I never saw these in Wal-Mart. Last I saw was the Ares BAF wave (which sucked IMO)

I only ever saw the Nova/Tigra set at BBTS,.. & the whole inital Line up,.. I don't believe has yet to see the Light of Day... & Man,.. did they want some Cash for the ones they Had too.

The Ares Wave was ok... I personally really liked the Flame On Torch,.. & CrossBones... & Ares Is a Fantastic Build a Figure,.. Probably the Best one from Hasbro Yet,.. Next to Foom.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• MysteryWho
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 16, 2008

Marvel Legends is one of the very few entirely modern figure lines that I collect. How else would we have seen a mass produced Simon Garth figure?! However, there is a certain amount of stuff in the line that is garbage.

Comment

• haggis
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 17, 2008

Originally posted by BlackKnight
          I only ever saw the Nova/Tigra set at BBTS,.. & the whole inital Line up,.. I don't believe has yet to see the Light of Day... & Man,.. did they want some Cash for the ones they Had too.

The Ares Wave was ok... I personally really liked the Flame On Torch,.. & CrossBones... & Ares Is a Fantastic Build a Figure,.. Probably the Best one from Hasbro Yet,.. Next to Foom.

I bought my set from an online store Legendsactionfigures.com in Canada. We haven't had Hasbro Marvel Legends in regular stores since wave 3. I just assumed they were available at Walmart in the U.S. because of the 'Walmart Exclusive' blue sticker on each figure. Plenty of recycled Xmen 2-packs on the Walmart shelves when I was in Buffalo a couple of weeks ago...
          No exclusives and no chase figures, please - I'm Canadian!

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by haggis
            I bought my set from an online store Legendsactionfigures.com in Canada. We haven't had Hasbro Marvel Legends in regular stores since wave 3. I just assumed they were available at Walmart in the U.S. because of the 'Walmart Exclusive' blue sticker on each figure. Plenty of recycled Xmen 2-packs on the Walmart shelves when I was in Buffalo a couple of weeks ago...

Thats a Cool Site...
            Yeah,.. I have never scene those at Walmart yet... To bad that site is already sold out of them... I'll have to look around... Somebody somewhere's is sitting on a Stock pile of those... I couldn't find any on Ebay,.. nore the Hasbroshop site.... I really wanted that Tygra Figure.
            Last edited by BlackKnight; Jul 6, '09, 11:22 PM.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

I was curious to see if people cared anymore. I got into Marvel Legends very briefly (wave 1) and then my interest fizzled, mostly because I'm not into the mutants.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by BlackKnight

Interesting. I didn't know that. Hey Jason what does BBTS stand for? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation.

Comment

• ScottA
                  Original Member
                  • Jun 25, 2001

The last ones we had were Fin Fang Foom. Never saw anything that came out after that wave, either at Target or Wal-mart.
                  sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• starsky
                    veteran member
                    • Aug 26, 2007

Originally posted by MIB41
                    Interesting. I didn't know that. Hey Jason what does BBTS stand for? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation.
                    bbts stands for big bad toy store.com

Comment

• goldenryan
                      coy member
                      • Jul 13, 2007

when do the two-packs come out? i saw the johnny and sue storm online and they looked pretty detailed.

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by starsky
                        bbts stands for big bad toy store.com
                        AH! Thanks Starsky.

Comment

• David Lee
                          The Fix-it-up Chappie
                          • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by palitoy
                          I was curious to see if people cared anymore. I got into Marvel Legends very briefly (wave 1) and then my interest fizzled, mostly because I'm not into the mutants.
                          Same here B, I got out quick... I did dig the early Spidey stuff quite a bit. I appreciated your blog though, toy/nerd news in general is always good whether it's what I personally collect or not.... plus I love to read the comments like this one...

lady bullseye is the body of elektra-ronin 2 pack and the head is the same than black queen, ***??!! and is not just that, warpath head is the same they used on doc samson but with a mask, double W T F ??? and the only figure that looks vaguely decent and worth of spending money on him is madrox, but then is the exact body from ultimate nick fury from the 2 pack they just release too. sir, this sucks balls...

Double W T F!!? I didn't even know you could double a W T F ...

-Dave

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎