X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CaptainTrenchcoat
    Career Member
    • Jul 6, 2006

DCUC Waves 10 & 11 Leaked?

I just read this on another site. Nothing confirmed but this site also had the last 2 waves leaked also that ended up being correct:

Wave 10:

Power Girl

Man-Bat : This is the long-promised brown version.

Joker

BeastBoy

Robotman

Forager

Static (Ugh! It hurts to type this!)

The C&C figure for this wave is not known

Wave 11:

The Question

John Stewart

Katma Tui

The Shark in his Silver-Age look!

Steppenwolf

Deadman

Cyborg-Superman: According to my guy, this is a straight re-paint of the DCSH figure in
    his Sinestro Corp colors. Supposedly ...and I know it hasn't panned out this way so far...
    but every wave of 2009 would include a repaint of a DCSH figure.

C&C Figure: Kilowog: This Wave supposedly kicks off "The Year of the Green Lantern." Just
    as this past year was "The Year of the New Gods" with each wave including one New God
    figure, each wave for the next year is to include a "team builder" for the Green Lanterns.
    My contact is hopeful that the next year will be "The Year of the Legion of Super-Heroes"
    but he said "We'll see." I'm praying to God for this to happen!

The poster also said that wave 10 would not be the Walmart wave. That is still to come. Hopefully this all turns out to be true. I am curious on which version of Robotman this is. I think it may be the Robert Crane All Star Squadron version. We already have Commander Steel, so he would right in.
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

The yr of the Green Lantern Sounds Fantasitc !

Maybe they will give us a LarFleeze & an Arkillo.

BTW... I can't believe no Catman yet,.. Am I the Only one that thinks the Character is so Awesome ?.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• livnxxxl
      Megoholic RocketScientist
      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      Am I the Only one that thinks the Character is so Awesome ?.
      J, You are definitely not alone regarding Cat Woman. I think she is awesome to. I hope that they eventually make her as well. fingers crossed buddy.
      Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by livnxxxl
        J, You are definitely not alone regarding Cat Woman. I think she is awesome to. I hope that they eventually make her as well. fingers crossed buddy.

Ahhhh,.. Thats CATMAN D. No Boobies.

Go check out the Pages of Secret Six Sometime...
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• livnxxxl
          • Oct 23, 2007

Ahhhh,.. Thats CATMAN D. No Boobies.

Go check out the Pages of Secret Six Sometime...

Ahh crap! J - Your right. My bad man. You can see where my mind is. LOL!!! I never even heard of Cat Man...(obviously) Is there any comics that they did not make? LOL!!!

Thanks for the tip.

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

Is there any comics that they did not make?
            Well, so for from What I've scene No One Has tried to come out with my Idea for the Adventures of BoobieMan with HooterBoy & the Sinister Case of the Mistaken Pantie Raid ,... So I dunno Yet...

Comment

• livnxxxl
              • Oct 23, 2007

Well, so for from What I've scene No One Has tried to come out with my Idea for the Adventures of BoobieMan with HooterBoy & the Sinister Case of the Mistaken Pantie Raid ,... So I dunno Yet...

Now see if comics were like what you have proposed I would be avidly reading them on a regular basis. I would know ALL of the characters then.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                The DarkSide Customizer
                • Apr 16, 2005

I would know ALL of the characters then.

Just as long as Mr. Anderson didn't show up as a Villian with an endless supply of poop,... I might be able to keep Audiences Captivated.

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
                  Career Member
                  • Jul 6, 2006

The yr of the Green Lantern Sounds Fantasitc !

Maybe they will give us a LarFleeze & an Arkillo.

BTW... I can't believe no Catman yet,.. Am I the Only one that thinks the Character is so Awesome ?.
                  I am defintely down with a Catman figure. Great character. As for the other Lanterns, I think I would rather have DC Direct do them. With the 2 upcoming Blackest Night waves, they can do a more distinctive sculpt. Mattel would have a more generic look.

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
                    GL of Mego Sector
                    • Oct 8, 2007

Oh man I have always wanted a Arisa and Ch'p figure maybe Mattel will make my wish come true!
                    No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• The Toyroom
                      The Packaging King
                      • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by CaptainTrenchcoat
                      I am curious on which version of Robotman this is. I think it may be the Robert Crane All Star Squadron version. We already have Commander Steel, so he would right in.
                      It could very well be both, if one is a variant. I could see them doing the Doom Patrol version to coincide with Beast Boy...
                      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• The Toyroom
                        The Packaging King
                        • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by CaptainTrenchcoat
                        Static (Ugh! It hurts to type this!).
                        If this isn't the peg-warmer of the wave I don't know what is! I can't understand them even doing a Milestone character when there's countless other DC Universe characters that could be done first. Nothing against Milesstone but let's face it, they've never caught on and DC is now giving them a big 2nd push to no avail yet again. I suppose I should be thankful Killer Moth and the Gentleman Ghost got made before this clown.
                        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
                          Career Member
                          • Jul 6, 2006

Depending on the sculpt, I would actually buy a Static figure. When I posted that it was the whole post from the other board. I did read somewhere in oine of the Ask Mattel forums that they couldn't do Milestone charatcers. Maybe somethng has changed. I would have preferred Icon first though.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

There was an Article on MileStone Characters, & the DC Universe in either this Months ToyFare or Last ... I read it very breifly ,.. But I believe DC Signed or Bought the Contract for the characters ... Static Just showed Up in the Teen Titans Book,.. Previously he was in the 6 Issue Mini The Terror Titans. Also a few other Guys haven been featured in the Pages of the JLA Book.

I don't mind Static that much,.. I personally really enjoyed his Cartoon,.. & then His new Energy that he Brought to the few Episodes of Batman Beyond.

Kev,

You Can NEVER have TOO Many Green Lanterns Figures.
                            & A Collect & Connect Killowog sounds too Cool.

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 6, 2006

There was an Article on MileStone Characters, & the DC Universe in either this Months ToyFare or Last ... I read it very breifly ,.. But I believe DC Signed or Bought the Contract for the characters ... Static Just showed Up in the Teen Titans Book,.. Previously he was in the 6 Issue Mini The Terror Titans. Also a few other Guys haven been featured in the Pages of the JLA Book.

I don't mind Static that much,.. I personally really enjoyed his Cartoon,.. & then His new Energy that he Brought to the few Episodes of Batman Beyond.

Kev,

You Can NEVER have TOO Many Green Lanterns Figures.
                              & A Collect & Connect Killowog sounds too Cool.
                              Very true. I had passed on the DC Direct Kilowag when it came out, so a CnC one woould totally rock.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎