X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sideshow Spock
    valar morghulis
    • Mar 8, 2005

Star Wars Force FX lightsabers

Master Replica started making these several years ago, and I've always admired them, but the $100 (give or take) pricetags always deterred me from picking one up. Especially considering I'm only a casual Star Wars fan to begin with.

Hasbro took the license over from MR not long ago (from what I understand), and have been producing very similar (if not identical) lightsabers under the Force FX banner.

Long story short, I finally ordered one. Went with the signature blue lightsaber from ANH. At some point I'll try and pick up a Vader red one so that I have something to fight my nieces and nephews with..

Here's a lousy video showing all the different sabers out there:

YouTube - My Master Replicas Force FX Lightsaber Collection

Anyone else collect these? Which is your favorite?
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

wow that dude has them all,I see them at toy shows all the time.I guess Vader's or Lukes Jedi one would be the coolest

do they have the Dart Maul double one?
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

i had the mace windu one. it was $85 at costco a few years ago so i couldnt resist. it is pretty neat. great effects- power up/down, vibrates on impact, humming. but after awhile i got bored of it. resold it at the same price to my buddy.

they do have the darth maul double one but it cost more.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

I have an earlier Vader from MR. Pretty cool device. The kids love it. They both jump on me with the 'flick out' sabers they have and we go at it until someone drops their weapon. I got it at cost when the Sunwhatevertheheckitwas video in a local mall closed up shop.
        The build your own thing was the last design from MR. I don't know if Hasbro has continued with that one. It had a bunch of adaptors and such for the hilt and you basically designed your own saber. They were priced fairly heftily to begin with, but when MR started to close them out they were around the Ben Franklin mark. If I were to look for another one, that would be it.

rche

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎