• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hotfoot
    Dazed and Confused
    • Dec 30, 2007

Batman PEZ

Picked this set up today at Walmart.

If using these heads for customs what does one do with the rectangular neck?
    Too many toys. Not enough space!
  • megocrazy
    Museum Trouble Maker
    • Feb 18, 2007

Way too big for Mego 8 inch but I put the Riddler head on a Famous Covers body and it looked OK. The only thing you can do for the Rectangular neck would be to cast it and sand the neck to the right shape. I don't think filling it and sanding it in the current form would be strong enough for a neck section if you were going to use it to pivot. Maybe if you filled it with resin but getting the seam between plastic and resin not to show might be a pain. If the head was solid it would have been a piece of cake. I was actually looking to see if someone had shrunk this head and megoized it a few weeks ago. I actually think the single figures are cheaper than the 4 piece set, unless you got it on clearance or something. I think they were 9.99 at my store and only $1.59 individually. Just an FYI.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
      GL of Mego Sector
      • Oct 8, 2007

does that riddler look like Robin Williams to you guys?
      No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
        Time to feed the cat
        • Dec 30, 2007

I picked this set up art walmart too, and they are perfect size for the famous covers figures.I swaped batman heads with the hasbro figure.Magic puddy works great making the connecting plug.Pleanty of time to get it formed and in place before it dries.I got the mrs. making me a 2 face suit.The heads look realy good , just a little big for megos though.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎