The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have one of these?? Is it decent??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Anyone have one of these?? Is it decent??

Assassin's Creed 12" Figure - Altair.
    There is a smaller version 6 or 7" as well. Any opinions on it? I think he looks pretty cool.

"Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

If it comes from Neca, or Mezco, you should Love Your Purchase. I think it does... They do alot of neat stuff, I have many other figures, & love the Work they put into the Detail.

That's a Video Game character By the Way,.. I think the Game Tanked, & is really cheap now,.. curious to see a Figure for it.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
      Stuck in a laundry shoot.
      • Oct 8, 2007

Yes it is by Neca, I suppose it doesn't really matter, but it looks like he has pretty limited articulation. I can't really tell if the small version is any better. I actually just ran across this, and haven't purchased it yet, but might, if opinions are favorable. I don't want to spend 45 bucks on a P0S.

This is the smaller and less expensive of the two. It has interchangable hands, and the sword and knives are removable. I'm liking it better than the 12" PVC one.
      Last edited by SUP-Ronin; Jan 7, '09, 2:56 PM.
      "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• jasonmego1277
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 9, 2008

I Love The Necca brand. I think their suff is top notch. I am going to try and hunt down the Castlevania figs at some point. I will say though that there stuff does have some limits with articulation. Personally I am not a fan of super articulation. I love the Vintage straight arms / legs figures. The only exception is the G.i.Joe's . I prefer the Swivel arms over the straight arms.
        In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

Neca does Have Limited Articulation... Just think of the Articulation as Super Powerish,.. with a Bit More , & Vast More Detail, as well as Weaponry.

I Have a Bunch of the Pirate of the Caribean Figures. I love em.

& BTW... All these Guy's Weaponry from Neca are in Scale with Mego too.
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• michael crawford
            Museum Super Collector
            • Dec 15, 2008

While NECA does not usually have the most articulated figures, let's not forget that they did product the TMNT line this year, which has some of the best articulation I've ever seen in figures in that scale.

And from the photo above, I see you already saw my review of the smaller Altair

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
              MeGoing
              • May 14, 2003

Great looking figure, the detail is good.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎