• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

BAF red hulk

Hiya Folks

Anyone got any of the BAF parts for the Red Hulk they want to sell? I think they may be exclusives over at Target. Looking mostly for the torso and head, but I would be interested in seeing how the whole figure fit together.

thanks
    rche
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

They are Target Only.

The Torso comes with Union Jack ,.. & the Head comes with Spiral,.. I have only ever scene these Once,.. they seem to be the harder ones to get.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

I've seen them, but I didn't really want to shell out the $$ for figures I didn't want to get the torso and head. I'm actually not all that happy about the portrait, but I want to try to attach some different arms/legs to that body and see what happens.

I suppose I'll have to fork out the do re mi for the set if I really want to see it.

Any idea what the resale for the loose figures in that series are?

rche

Comment

• Shanester
        Rocket-Man
        • Jun 22, 2001

These were pretty hard to find, but I finally completed my Red Hulk. The head seems harder than most parts, in terms of availability. The torso seems easiest, so you have that going for you. If I run across any more parts, I'll drop you a line.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎