• Show
Clear All
  • toystalker
    none
    • Mar 27, 2008

force fx sabers

thinking of getting me the star wars force fx saber collectin

i just got the yoda one and loving it

im thinking of contacting 1 or 2 of my buddies here and seeing if i can save money by buying from the u.s ?

they are already cheaper to purchase in dollar on ebay.com but one joker quoted me $150 shipping for one

so what im wondering is, is ebay the best place to grab them or do the stores have them in stock there?

i know my good mate bry would hook a brother up but i need to know if i can get them cheaper with purchase + postage rather than paying the ridiculas uk over inflated prices here

if the sabers are your thing and your up on prices could you let me know how much they are or point me in the right direction

cheers
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

I had been looking these up a couple of months ago for a buddy of mine and I saw they good prices on ebay,so just log onto the US ebay and check em out
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

The overseas shipping is the difficult part as these cases are longer than the usps 'standard'. That is where the big $$ for shipping comes from.
      My wholesaler (who does not always have the best prices) is showing about 370 for a case of 4. There are several different case assortments. i.e. 4x Yoda sabers, or 2x Vader, 1x Luke, 1x Kenobi. etc. Shipping is still the problem. I would have to look into drop shipping them to you via fedex and what that would be per case. I have a feeling it would still be pretty pricey without buying in some SERIOUS bulk.

rche

Comment

• toystalker
        none
        • Mar 27, 2008

dang... looks like ebay.co.uk is my best options then lol

thanks though guys i really appriciate the input

im loving this yoda saber and feel like id like to get a set

Comment

• raider5gt
          Museum Tree Cutter
          • Nov 25, 2007

I managed to pick up the Darth Vader one for £46 as the box was damaged from my local toys r us,the Yoda one looks great

Toystalker,why not wait until the January sales?May get a few bargains

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• starsky
            veteran member
            • Aug 26, 2007

i think by then then the novelty will wear off! the sabers are very well made and i love the sound fx and vibrating feature. but after a while, i got bored with it.

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

I have Always Wanted the Mace Windu FX Saber,.. But just haven't gotten around to getting it yet...
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• toystalker
                none
                • Mar 27, 2008

Originally posted by raider5gt
                I managed to pick up the Darth Vader one for £46 as the box was damaged from my local toys r us,the Yoda one looks great

Toystalker,why not wait until the January sales?May get a few bargains

true mate, the way the shops are slashing prices i may get a few deals this side of xmas as long as i got a job to pay for it

Comment

• raider5gt
                  Museum Tree Cutter
                  • Nov 25, 2007

Originally posted by toystalker
                  true mate, the way the shops are slashing prices i may get a few deals this side of xmas as long as i got a job to pay for it
                  I know what you mean mate,are contracts end for tree cutting next week and they are not renewing them,right before xmas too

I better get the sabre out and start slashing

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• toys2cool
                    Ultimate Mego Warrior
                    • Nov 27, 2006

times are tough guys
                    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• English Paul
                      Archive cased.
                      • Aug 17, 2005

A lot depends on which model you want as far as the price goes but I think Ebay will be your best option. I got an Anakin sabre in Woolworths earlier this year for £40. It looks great on the wall in the kids playroom.

Some of the big fairs could be good too - Memorabilia or the like.
                      "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• toystalker
                        none
                        • Mar 27, 2008

yeah i have a stall at the memorabilia next weekend so ill be sure to check out the sabers there

im hearing that hasbro has taken over the next wave os sabers, with new features but i dont see the mace windu one

but at least it may drive down the price of the obi 1 as they plan to make bucket loads of obi 1 as where master replica decided to keep the numbers low on that model

aww well at least i have a fair chance of set together now

Comment

• English Paul
                          Archive cased.
                          • Aug 17, 2005

Originally posted by toystalker
                          yeah i have a stall at the memorabilia next weekend so ill be sure to check out the sabers there
                          I'm hoping to make the trip down on Saturday - How would I recognise you or your stall (kitchen sink Aquaman perhaps?). It would be good to put a face to a name.
                          "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎