• Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

New Red HULK BAF } Target Only

... Any One Else Get Suckered Like Me ?

Yeah So...

These are Target Only Exclusive's Folks. & Are Hitting the Shelves Now.

The Prices on Ebay are any where from 110.00 Bucks to 157.00 bucks for a Complete Set.

red hulk, Toys Hobbies, Collectibles items on eBay.com

I must Confess.... I was at Target today... & Ofcourse no New DC Product that I was interested in Buying. :.... Well I bought the Whole set of these figures.

At 15 bucks a Piece + tax. I dunno if it's even worth it anymore to collect these.... The Spiral Figure IS Very cool,.. & She comes with the Hulk Head. Union Jack is Neat too. Adam Warlocks Sculpt on his Face Blows, Wolverine & Spidey Both Apear to be Recyled from another previous Offering,.. & Silver Surfer Savage is Actually my Favorite of the line. He comes with some neat stuff,.. & Looks very cool.

There is a Black Stab-Force Variant of Wolverine,.. However he seems to be packed 1 per case,.. as is the Regular Version. Black Spidey seems to come 2 to a case,.. so Him & Wolvie ofcourse are the more packed figures.

There seems to be some demand for this Line,.. Probably because it's new & Target Only. I think though,.. I might be done with the Marvel Legends. I would Rather try & Focus my Time & spare cash on the New DC Universe Classics. More character there That I think me & the Boy would enjoy. Who Knows though... If I see something ,.. sometimes I just buy it.

& BTW I also Scored the Captain America / Nick Fury 2 pack,.. inwhich IS VERY COOL.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

I still can't get past that "red hulk".

What next? The blue Hulk?
    More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ Isn't that what Superman Did ? Or was the Blue 1st ?

& BTW... Red Hulk is one of the Smallest BAF's ever.... I haven't Built him yet, but He looks Small. I think some of the Fin Fang Foom Hulks & the Juggernaut are alot bigger than this Guy. This Whole Wave's a Gimick to Cash in on the Modern Stuff. imo
      Last edited by BlackKnight; Oct 1, '08, 5:59 PM.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

The Union Jack figure looks good.

Comment

• Mego Milk
          Custom Mego Maker
          • Jun 3, 2007

The Rulk Rocks!

Comment

• The Toyroom
            The Packaging King
            • Dec 31, 2004

The only one that appeals to me is Union Jack...I saw Adam Warlock at Target and he looked like crap. Plus, I wish they'd have gone with his original costume instead of the Infinity Gauntlet one...
            Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

I only buy MLs when I can use the accessories for customizing Megos. That Adam Warlock staff looks promising. Our Target doesn't have any yet.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Isn't this going to be one of the last BAF waves? BK, how is Rulk scale wise compared to FC or Mego? I was actually thinking about getting some red body parts for Hellboy.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• toys2cool
                  Ultimate Mego Warrior
                  • Nov 27, 2006

He actually looks pretty bad
                  "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                  My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• BlackKnight
                    The DarkSide Customizer
                    • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                    Isn't this going to be one of the last BAF waves? BK, how is Rulk scale wise compared to FC or Mego? I was actually thinking about getting some red body parts for Hellboy.

He's alot Bigger around than a FC Body or a Mego,.. He appears to be damn close to the Same Size,.. Maybe somewhere's in Between. However being Mocked after Ed Mcgunisses (sp) Art His Arms & Legs are extremly way to over Sized for A Hellboy.... But Might Look Cool if Someone Made a Hulk or a Juggernaut,.. But his Fist Hands are just Way to big imo.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

I mainly want the chest and shoulders, I'm annoyed by the paint chipping on my custom.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• BlackKnight
                        The DarkSide Customizer
                        • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        I mainly want the chest and shoulders

You gotta get 3 figures Bud. The Shoulders come with the arms this Time Around.

Spiral } Head
                        Union Jack } Torso/Undies
                        Black Spidey } Left Arm
                        Adam Warlock } Left Leg
                        Silver Savage } Right Leg
                        Wolverine/Stab Force Wolvie } Right Arm

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Screw that. I'll just always keep his trenchcoat on.

Comment

• goldenryan
                            coy member
                            • Jul 13, 2007

marvel legends is getting lazy. i mean name me one figure (besides annilihlus) worth buying since hasbro took over.

Comment

• Seeker
                              Neptunians RULE!
                              • Feb 20, 2008

Lazy and Way too expensive. $16 - $17 dollars each And too many duplicate guys. Im sick of wolverines ,iron mans and in the new waves, Hulks

I like the lesser known never been made before figures. yeah I know they say kids want the big name figures but lets face it. At this point in time I think adult collectors are a bigger part of sales.

I would have liked to see a Bi Beast or Thunderbolt Ross instead of more Hulk variations.
                              Lo there do I see my Father.
                              Lo there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers.
                              Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the begining.
                              Lo they do call me.
                              They bid me take my place among them.
                              In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎