X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

334, 96
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

99 & 444
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Adam West
        Museum CPA
        • Apr 14, 2003

Originally posted by MegoRonin
        You said #9 in the 64th post,
        But GSPUSA said that first in the 10th post.
        That's it but who's counting....I'm just kidding around with you in good fun since I'm sure I'll be repeating myself here soon.

I think I'm due for a guess

431 and 379 look good to me
        "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
        ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
          Stuck in a laundry shoot.
          • Oct 8, 2007

"Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Raydeen1
            Persistent Member
            • May 23, 2008

My 6 year old says 167
            My 9 year old says 350

Comment

• miguet
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 11, 2007

37 & 46

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                Invincible Ironing Man
                • Feb 28, 2008

and

The suspense is KILLING me....
                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• livnxxxl
                  Megoholic RocketScientist
                  • Oct 23, 2007

49 & 51
                  Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• huedell
                    Museum Ball Eater
                    • Dec 31, 2003

45, 371
                    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• livnxxxl
                      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Adam West
                      That's it but who's counting....I'm just kidding around with you in good fun since I'm sure I'll be repeating myself here soon.

I think I'm due for a guess

431 and 379 look good to me
                      It is all in good fun. I am not upset or anything. I know that you guys are just kidding around as am I. I just wonder though seeing how I have seen alot of others duplicating numbers through out this game that if some of the previous posts are not being edited. A post could easily be changed to another number/guess once someone notices that someone else used that number realizing it was a duplicate guess? I am not saying that this happened in this particular case. Although how would we know unless you are screen capturing every page like I am. I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade or shoot holes in anything either. Just wondering.

Comment

• Seeker
                        Neptunians RULE!
                        • Feb 20, 2008

303 or 404
                        Lo there do I see my Father.
                        Lo there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers.
                        Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the begining.
                        Lo they do call me.
                        They bid me take my place among them.
                        In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

Comment

• Adam West
                          Museum CPA
                          • Apr 14, 2003

When you edit a post, doesn't it say that it has been edited?

Ok, I guess I have one more shot before I am out for the day so I'll go with

271 and 324

Someone is going to hit soon.
                          "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                          ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• MegoGeekJr
                            Youngest Mego Lover
                            • Dec 6, 2005

how about 200 & 99
                            My heighten mutant sense never lies..........................................This ain't lemonade.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
                              Stuck in a laundry shoot.
                              • Oct 8, 2007

Someone could have hit a long time ago. I haven't seen an update by Coach in a while. It's still fun. I have kept a pretty good log of the guessed numbers, but not who or when, just so I don't repeat a guess. If someone felt the need to cheat on something like this, then they are just sad. I don't think it should even be an issue. I almost edited one of my guesses to change the smily face I had posted, but didn't want to affect the judging.
                              "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• livnxxxl
                                • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Adam West
                                When you edit a post, doesn't it say that it has been edited?.
                                I do not think that it does all the time. It does give you a choice to add a comment if one should decide to edit a post so it may show edited IF one fills in a comment or reason for editing. Other wise I don't think that it does.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎