Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingdom warrior
    replied
    Found this very nice Big Jim site

BigJim.it primo funsite italiano dedicato al vecchio giocattolo BigJim della Mattel

Leave a comment:

• SlipperyLilSuckers
    replied
    I did, and I still do In fact, I am about to unpackage an Indian guy I won recently in a few moments. I think he's Winnetou, but I haven't been able to track down the costume he is wearing yet.

And, as a matter of fact, I am half way done making a Mego Dr Steel, I have done his head, and he has a real steel hand from Rob Britannicus...just need to make his pants and put the tattoo on his chest and then I'll put him up in customs.

Leave a comment:

• kingdom warrior
    replied
    Oh Wow I didn't know that.....Very cool Funny I use to watch Max Steel off and on I must've missed that thanks for that bit of Info.....

Leave a comment:

• The Toyroom
    replied
    I had Big Jim (my brother had Big Jeff) and just a basketball and scuba uniform. He was too big for the Megos and too small for the GI Joes,SMDM,Lone Ranger/Best of the West guys we had so he didn't see too much play.

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    I love Big Jim as a kid, I remember being sad that they weren't making any more PACK toys.

Mattel paid homage to Jim with Max Steele, it was shown that Max's biological father was Big Jim in the animated series.

Leave a comment:

• joshvox
    replied
    I always wanted a Big Josh, for obvious reasons I'll get one someday I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• kingdom warrior
    started a topic Big Jim

Big Jim

Big Jim is Perhaps my second favorite line next to Mego.As a Kid I always liked the Idea of having an action figure where I could change the clothes and have different adventures with them.

I had numerous ones I enjoyed buying the adventure outfits and had the Camper. My only dissapointment with Big Jim is that he was smaller than Gi joes and slightly bigger than Megos. I really liked the Muscularity of the figure and the fact that he could actually make a Muscle....

I recently started getting them back again and I was thinking in the age of bringing back figures Would Mattel ever ressurect Big Jim? My son and some of his friends have really taken to him they ask me did he have a cartoon and video game lol! Funny if he was around now he would......I was wondering if a Newly Designed Big Jim could make it now......So how many of you older guys had any Big jims?
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎