X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Let’s Boogie Iron-On (eBay Link)– I sincere remember this from an ad in old Gold key comics, I’ve never seen it up close before. To me, it’s an artist’s depiction of Cher being asked out by Ray Jay Johnson.         GLJ Incredible Hulk Chair (eBay link) == I have a mild obsession […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Oh ya don’t have to call him Ray Jay. You can call him Ray or you can call him Jay or you can call him RJ… and somehow he made a living for years off of that.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I sometimes forget the Great Space Coaster existed, then the theme song comes roaring back into my brain, like just now. I was confused because it was a Seasame Street/Jim Henson/Children's Television Workshop type show, but it wasn't by them. I think it aired on our local syndication channel, 19 WXIX out of Cincinnati.

That Hulk chair should come with an action feature that grabs the kid when you sit in it. Big brothers and sisters could torture their siblings with it.
      sigpic

Comment

• VintageJoe70
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 12, 2016

The Let's Boogie iron on reminds me of an old blacklight poster I have...
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• Tarzilla
          • Sep 6, 2014

Micronauts is being collected in Omnibus editions, Volume 1 arrives around April 2024

MICRONAUTS: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 will collect THE MICRONAUTS (1979) #1-29 & ANNUAL (1979) #1-2 and material from MICRONAUTS SPECIAL EDITION (1983) #1-5. Helmed by writer Bill Mantlo, the Micronauts brought together the subatomic heroes of Homeworld and the Marvel Universe. Mantlo’s rich character mythology and groundbreaking artwork by Michael Golden made the series an instant classic.

Starting next year, new 'Microverse: The Original Marvel Years' Omnibus collections will reprint the entire comics run of 'Micronauts' for the first time ever! Plus, a brand-new Facsimile Edition of 'Micronauts' #1 on sale in September!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎