X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Larami Planet of the Apes Astro Ape Planes (eBay Link) – As lover of both Planet of the Apes and Rack Toys, this is very alluring. However it’s rarity and price tag make me realize all it is are some planes on a pretty card. It’s a conundrum that sounds weird to anybody who doesn’t […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

Ah, Presto Magix and Marvel Shogun Warriors comics. Those were the days.
    PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Capt. Marvel sharpener, hmmmm. Sure would look nice next to my Aquaman pencil pouch.

Then again, isn't there a Shazam! pouch? He had many more items than Aquaman.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

The jets on the POTA card really make you realize those guys would stick pretty much anything on a licensed cars back. It’s like all we have are four thousand sets of the really ugly plastic princess jewelry and the license for Kojak? Badda bing it’s Kojak and the Jewelry Heist set. A flash light, a whistle, and the Dallas license? Bobby’s Oil Scouting set.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I still have my childhood Batman bust pencil sharpener. I picked up a carded Superman a few years back. I blame Brian!

We've said it before, but Wonder Woman on that program/coloring book is purty!

I loved Presto Magix, but I admit to always being disappointed when I was finished, because you could never do them over again. I preferred Colorforms for that reason, but Presto Magix had much better graphics.
          sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

How much does that pencil sharpener packaging look like the CAH/PH packaging?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

i remember my mom taking us to the Bugs Bunny/Superheroes show as kids but i honestly don't remember anything about the show itself

Comment

• tay666
                Career Member
                • Dec 27, 2008

I still have that run of Shogun Warriors.
                Most were from my original collection, but I did fill a few gaps as I came into the series late.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎