X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Fisher Price Sesame Street Playhouse (eBay Link) – I cannot tell you all the hours of fun I had with this thing as a kid and later with my kids. This set now rests in my storage unit, awaiting grandchildren (of which there is no rush). I love this toy like an old friend.   […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I never owned the Seseame Street Clubhouse, but now I see it has many design elements in common with the FP Western Town I just picked up at a local church yard sale. My kids did enjoy the heck out of the FP Castle, which we also now have in storage.

"The Boy" may be named as such, as the Lassie TV series ran forever, and she switched owners. Jon Provost's Timmy is the most famous, but I believe he was the second kid? Either way, it is a nice looking set. Lassie/Lone Ranger crossover!

I was a fan of Whacky Packs as a little kid, which is kind of odd, since I believe it was before I could really read! I guess there were enough grossout art elements to hook me.

There's something about those in-store toy displays that are just magical. We managed to get a Lego one for my daughter last year. It's so cool to look at, and play with!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎