X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Gulliver Super Amigos Batman Set

My friends at Heritage Auctions have an amazing collection of Batman items on the auction block right now and they’ve been kind enough to let me share some of this glorious collection. The firat item that caught my attention is this glorious Batman costume for the Gulliver Super Amigos line. Who are the Super Amigos […]
    The post Gulliver Super Amigos Batman Set appeared first on PS.

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

It's great to see the Super-Amigos' Batman in detail. I particularly like the belt and batarang accessories.

I'm lucky enough to own (formerly from the collection of Jason Schiermeyer) a Daredevil Gen-2 male figure with complete Knight's gear and corresponding outfitted stallion. I can confirm that Model Toy's quality is very high, and I think that shows in the Batman set, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

I remember seeing a picture of this outfit ages ago but I thought the cape was blue. Possibly may have been a wrong cape or from a different line or even home made since I think the outfit was loose. I always liked how the cowl looked like the late 60s Ideal Batman cowl. To me anyway

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

WOW, this is just stellar. I think I saw a tiny, tiny picture of this once, and assumed it was an unlicensed knock-off, but considering the fact that Guliver made licensed DC figurines, it's probably legit.

The cowl treatment reminds me a bit of the late 90s 9" Hasbro Silver Age figure from Target.

The costume is wonderful, even the off-brand red-lined cape. Love the friendly get-together on the packaging too!
        sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

I really am glad they reached out to me about this, I've been dying to see one of these for ages.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
            Career Member
            • Jun 8, 2015

Originally posted by RSS
            My friends at Heritage Auctions have an amazing collection of Batman items on the auction block right now and they’ve been kind enough to let me share some of this glorious collection. The firat item that caught my attention is this glorious Batman costume for the Gulliver Super Amigos line. Who are the Super Amigos […]
            The post Gulliver Super Amigos Batman Set appeared first on PS.

More...

Who do you know at heritage? Curious as it might be someone whose salary I am paying this week!!!! Personally I AM going after the JLA IDEAL 1966 playset. I can tell ya right now, it will NOT BE PRETTY.

https://entertainment.ha.com/itm/mov...ription-071515

Xavier Chavez and Matt McGee were kool enough to chat with me back in March when Heritage-Chicago had their open house. Apparently the "TOKYO COLLECTION" really DID belong to a collector from Japan!!!

Gotta Luv Heritage, taking ALL my ca$h. UGH!!!!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎