Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

This is something I really enjoy seeing, a curated collection focused upon one character. Nice variety here with the Boy wonder.

I've tried to do that with Aquaman, but I'm not as diligent and there's less out there.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

That's wonderful. I once had all (or most) of my Robin items in one central "Robin Shrine", but eventually I decided to put them back in the displays with their companion Batman, Titans, etc.

The "Disguise Kit" at 2:54 is something I've been trying to find pictures of for decades. I received this as a price at my dentist's office as a kid. The red-headed Robin matched young Jason Todd, who was just then becoming Robin in the comics.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎