X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Toy-Ventures: The 5 Best & 5 Weirdest Toyline Comic Books

Toy-Ventures take a trip to the spinner rack to highlight the memorable and truly forgettable comic books based on toy lines. We won’t tell you number one but rest assured; it ain’t Man Tech. #mego #micronauts #gijoe Check out the PlaidStallions store for Toy-Ventures magazine, Tura Satan and much more: www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop Join the fun […]
    The post Toy-Ventures: The 5 Best & 5 Weirdest Toyline Comic Books appeared first on PS.

More...
  • hizzy
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 1, 2023

A great top 5! I never heard of the most of the weird ones. I want to check out Captain Action

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Great list! I was wondering where M.A.S.K. was, and then I remembered it was just kind of...blah. It had some great talent, including DC legends Curt Swan, Murphy Anderson and Kurt Schaffenberger on the art, but it never did seem to really click.
      sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

The was really well done. I liked that you didn't bag on the girl comics, like Barbie, like most would have done and didn't just pick your favorites. It was a very fair thought-out list.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• JoyceWinborne
          • Jul 3, 2023

Nice, thanks for sharing it
          Last edited by JoyceWinborne; Aug 14, '23, 6:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎