X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

The Kartoon Korner- Comic Super Hero T-Shirts

Back to the days when Super Hero shirts were tough to find and mainly came in kid’s sizes. Despite all the Super Hero antics, my eyes immediately went to the Marx Big Wheel shirt. It seems to be a swipe of the Artwork Jack Davis did for the Marx Catalog. The Fonz was a […]
    The post The Kartoon Korner- Comic Super Hero T-Shirts appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Oh man, I would have wanted one of each, and I think I MAY have had that Fonzie shirt. I had a similar one.

I did have this Superman sweatshirt, which is similar, with full-color figures and comic art in the back. I still have it, and my kids wore it too. BONUS, it has a Super Heroes iron transfer on the back that my Mom put on there, from a Post Cereals promotion.

sigpic

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      Oh man, I would have wanted one of each, and I think I MAY have had that Fonzie shirt. I had a similar one.
      I had a ring neck t-shirt with that exact Fonzie graphic, so I know it appeared on other types of shirts besides the sweatshirt shown in this catalog.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I want that Capt. Marvel shirt even now. And I love that it's Cap and not Shazam!
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

Is Fonzie a superhero? He had a TV show and a cartoon, an action figure, he fought an alien and a shark, and what I can only call superpowers over jukeboxes. I think he beats the Golden Age Red Tornado And Atom combined.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎