X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Toy_Ventures: Electra Woman and Dyna Girl Toy Collection

Toy-Ventures returns with an awesome new toy in my Electra Woman and Dyna Girl merchandise collection. We discuss the history, remakes and all the goodies I’ve found so far fr

om the Krofft Supershow. #krofft #electrawoman #saturdaymorningcartoons Visit our store for our magazine and collectibles: https://plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop/ New to the channel? Subscribe! ?https://bit.ly/3D3zxJK Pod Stallions […]
    The post Toy_Ventures: Electra Woman and Dyna Girl Toy Collection appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I was not a huge fan of the Kroft shows. I especially didn't really care for stuff like Lidsville. I find it a bit creepy. But I did really like Electra Woman and Land of the Lost. I thought both reboot attempts were, umm, not great. Really nice collection. Had no idea there was so much merch.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Neat little bit of trivia. Dyna Girl was in the Superstar Barbie commercial.

Never did get that necklace or bracelet.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Great video and congrats on getting that item! Oh, and thank you for the shout-out!

I vaguely recall watching Wonderbug as a kid (I was confused thinking it was a live-action Speed Buggy), but I don't remember Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, which is a shame. Maybe I came in during Season 2?
        sigpic

Comment

• rykerw1701
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 27, 2007

Fun video, as always! A niche collection like that is more interesting for me to see than "Here's my 10,000 Batman figures."

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I agree, I love the duo as well and it's great to see curated, specific collections like this.

I sorely regret missing out on those MM exclusives.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, Bigfoot and Wildboy and Land of the Lost were my favourite Krofft creations. Essential viewing.
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• RonnyG
                Career Member
                • Apr 23, 2014

I used to watch that show every Saturday morning when I was a kid. Loved it. I owned (and still have) the viewmaster reels, and after the show was cancelled, I would re-visit the show via viewmaster because we didn't have VCRs back then, and the show wasn't shown much in reruns until nick at nite brought it back (or was it TV land).

Comment

• tay666
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 27, 2008

I loved Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, Land of the Lost, and Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, H R Pufnstuf, Banana Splits.
                  Krofft was a huge part of my childhood.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎